1983 toyota tercel wagon 4wd wagon 4sale

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
Trickypauger
My tercel:: 1984 Toyota tercel 4wd wagon

1983 toyota tercel wagon 4wd wagon 4sale

Post by Trickypauger »

Same old story, just had a baby and need to give up the dream of fixing up the old girl. She is a1983 toyota tercel 4wd wagon. I am the third owner. I bought it off of my husband ( the car was one of the reasons I started dating him ) who bought it off his next door neighbor. She was the original owner and stll comes to vist the car. She named it Kit. Well the years have not been so kind. The paint is faded, the sunroof is rusted (motor still works last time I tried), it has a dent under the rear drivers side light. The clutch needs to be replaced, the cv joints also need attention. I had an industrial looking pad lock installed on the drivers side door ( for that Mr.Bean look). The door lock works again but I liked the the look of the padlock. I am located in New Orleans. Email me at trickypauger@yahoo.com if you have any questions.
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Re: 1983 toyota tercel wagon 4wd wagon 4sale

Post by Petros »

Welcome to the list!

A bit more information please: like number of miles, color, how about some pictures? do you have a price in mind?

Why don't you tell us about the good things about the car, not just list of bad things you posted above.
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
toughtercel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 83 4WD with some SR5 equip

Post by toughtercel »

HA MR BEAN love cars,cars and CARS, I bet he dosn't own one of T-4WD , To bad the steering wheel is on wrong side for him ,
Trickypauger
My tercel:: 1984 Toyota tercel 4wd wagon

Post by Trickypauger »

I'll try and post some pics tomorrow, and I'll make a list of the good things. I have been a member for a while but it would not let me log in so I had to create a new account. Previous handle was brickabrack13.