1983 Tercel Sr5 for parts in Asheville

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
Henry
My tercel:: A sweet baby blue 1984 Sr5

1983 Tercel Sr5 for parts in Asheville

Post by Henry »

I threw out an add on Craigslist for a tercel tranny and here is a response I got...

I have a complete 83 4wd wagon sr5 with only 75-80k on new motor and clutch, new radiator, voltage regulator, alternator, starter, timing belt, but the car has major rust. Make me a decent offer and you can have the entire car. The transmission works great. It's a 5 speed plus the extra low gear. The car runs fine. I bought an outback and no longer really need this car. To be honest, the tercel wagon goes better than the outback in the snow.
I asked him if he had a email address he wants me to put up, but it sounds like someone around Asheville could get themselves a decent parts car. I would look at it myself but I guarantee you if my apartment complex knew I was doing some major drivetrain work in my garage they wouldn't be happy, let alone a parts car sitting around.
edzomatic56
My tercel:: 1983 Sr5 4x4

Re: 1983 Tercel Sr5 for parts in Asheville

Post by edzomatic56 »

Hi,
Does the car run and how much do you want for it. Also, I was wondering, do you have any pictures.

Thanks,
Ed MacCormack
Henry
My tercel:: A sweet baby blue 1984 Sr5

Re: 1983 Tercel Sr5 for parts in Asheville

Post by Henry »

Its not mine... just a response I received for a wanted ad I put in the Asheville Craigslist