I need a sun roof

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
brickabrack13
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel 4WD Wagon

I need a sun roof

Post by brickabrack13 »

I am looking for a sunroof and a rear windshied wiper arm for a 83 Toyota SR5 wagon. please contact me if you are parting out and happen to have these parts. Thank You
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Re: I need a sun roof

Post by Mattel »

probably good to say where you are located.

also do a search for "sunroof" good luck on putting a factory Electric one in.. but junkyards have a few.. there is a writeup in here somewhere for putting in aftermarket glass type sunroofs. with the electric one.. someone was going to replace the whole roof as the electric sunroof retracts down and back into the headlining of the rear seat area.
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
brickabrack13
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel 4WD Wagon

Post by brickabrack13 »

I just need the sun roof. The electric is good it's just when I open the roof I get showered with rust and holes are starting to appear. I have also searched Junk yards the internet and beyond. I am located in New Orleans, but I also stay in South East Ohio.
Pavel AK

Post by Pavel AK »

I've a rig with a sun roof. Its pretty much a parts car. Interested? reply or contact me at pcgholland@yahoo.com
Wayyy up North!!!!!!!