About to die? Heal yourself....

Post here about...well...anything!
takza
Highest Ranking Member

About to die? Heal yourself....

Post by takza »

http://www.naturalnews.com/034646_vitam ... _dose.html

An earlier internet story that went viral featured the saga of a New Zealand man, Alan Smith, in a coma on life support for nine weeks. Yet he walked out of the hospital after 13 days of intense vitamin C treatments. What's surprising is that only the beginning phase was high doses administered by IV. Read on.

Alan Smith's family had to coerce the hospital into administering it when the hospital staff announced they were taking him off life support. After two days of 50 grams daily with IV vitamin C, which produced a dramatic improvement, the doctors stopped IV C treatments completely and refused to continue IVC treatments.

Then the family discovered a special hybrid oral vitamin C supplement on the internet that delivers C into cells even more effectively than mega dose IV C. IVC delivers more C into the blood than the gut can handle orally. But less than 20% of that gets into the cells that need it. This hybrid oral vitamin C, which anyone can order online, has packets containing only two grams of vitamin C each (Source 1 below).

But over 90% of this new method slips vitamin C into the body's cells instead of getting excreted quickly. Alan's wife visited him daily with three packets of the new stuff, equaling six grams of vitamin C, after he was able to eat. Alan soon walked out of the hospital without assistance. He survived a coma from serious pneumonia complications and leukemia.
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

emmahumpfritter
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 tercel 4wd

Re: About to die? Heal yourself....

Post by emmahumpfritter »

Takza,

We seem to get our world view supported from some of the same places.

I want to tell you, I support your efforts to get unconventional information out into the world, no matter how futile it might seem.

Rock on Brotha,

BDN
260K with no end in sight....
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

You can make your own lysomal vit c using lecithin and vit c powder....otherwise it's expensive. I take 2G / day of C but had to go with calcium ascorbate to avoid intestinal issues.

Probably almost pointless to post stuff like this...hard enough to get myself to do something new...let alone someone else who has little idea of the why or where for.
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

That is about what our family Nautrualpath recommends, 2000 mg/day of vit C. So, have you noticed an improvement?

Interesting link, the problem that licensed doctors have, even if they wanted to try alternative treatments, is when the patient dies anyway, the family will sue them for allowing "unproven" methods. Even if they were going to die anyway. Often their malpractice insurance forbids them from using non approved treatments. I once asked a doctor if he would monitor me during an alternative treatment, who know about an amino acid treatment that worked as good or (or better) than drugs, he said he could not. The hospital would not allow it.
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

I see some improvement from using the buffered C vs the acid...usually don't get colds to any great extent...but I take other vitamins also. Interesting thing about the liposomal C is that it is even more effective than IV C (intravenous). Various phyto extracts can also be used other than the C...or combined...but you'd need to be careful of the effects. But then I've also made colloidal silver (or maybe it was silver oxide?) and didn't see much in the way of results. With the various flus (pandemics?) and MRSA I figure it's a good idea to know how to make the C stuff. I think a good diet, exercise, and preventative medicine is the way to go....as in the "old saw"....what do you have if you don't have your health? When you get older you realize they weren't bullsh*tting. :mrgreen:

dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Post by dlb »

since i began working out a few years ago, i've found that i don't even need to take preventative meds. i eat a balanced diet of all things, including my share of chocolate and junk, always drink a lot of water, and try to work out at 2-3 times a week, whether it be lifting weights, going for a walk or hike, swimming, whatever. now when i catch a cold the symptoms are barely noticeable and are gone within several days. i also avoid caffeine (and aspartame), smoking, drugs, and alcohol though. whatever works for each person, though: so much of how we feel is psychosomatic so if you are convinced that what you are doing makes you feel good, you will probably feel good--and there is great value in that.
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

I've got a 1/2 hour workout routine I try to get to 2xs a week...just using hand weights and maybe 30 "sets"...keeps the joints flexible and the strength up.

I just bought a new/used book called The Slow Burn Fitness Revolution...Hahn and Eades and Eades. They claim only 1/2 hour needed per week using hand weights for the most part. Supposed to be a bit tough to do.

dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Post by dlb »

it's funny, every one and their dog has come up with different workouts that claim to be superior to all others. i've tried lots of different approaches and techniques and found that it really doesn't matter what you do, just as long as you do something. i found that light weight/high rep exercises will give just as much burn as heavy weight/low rep and i think that's a good example of how either one would be great. it's also good to mix up your routines so that your body doesn't get too used to it--muscle memory, all that jazz.

i should also add that proper form in all exercises is crucial so that you don't injure yourself.
emmahumpfritter
Top Notch Member

dlb wrote:it's funny, every one and their dog has come up with different workouts that claim to be superior to all others. i've tried lots of different approaches and techniques and found that it really doesn't matter what you do, just as long as you do something. i found that light weight/high rep exercises will give just as much burn as heavy weight/low rep and i think that's a good example of how either one would be great. it's also good to mix up your routines so that your body doesn't get too used to it--muscle memory, all that jazz.

i should also add that proper form in all exercises is crucial so that you don't injure yourself.
I agree with this. All that is needed to stay fit: good diet (unprocessed foods) walking, push-ups, pull-ups (or light weights) some stretching (or yoga if that's what you prefer to call it) and some fresh air. Anything else is just trying to sell books or videos so the author has more money to buy the above. :)

I've always loved walking. I walk several miles a week, even in winter.

BDN
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

Weeeeeeell......the idea with the slowburn is that only certain types of exercises give you an increase in growth hormones. You'd have to read the book to understand what I'm talking about. Book can be found used for next to nothing...and all it takes are some hand and ankle weights to do them.

http://www.amazon.com/Slow-Burn-Fitness ... 822&sr=8-1

I've tried a few of them...and they aren't easy to do...will try a full set today.

I notice that on forums...most people would rather be the one who KNOWS...rather than learn anything new? Not a problem for me when I already know stuff? :mrgreen:

emmahumpfritter
Top Notch Member

That's true Takza...it's an ego thing. People are afraid to ask questions these days because they then are either made to feel stupid, or have been conditioned to feel stupid (for not already knowing everything already).

I actually ask a lot of questions (and oft annoy people by doing do) I've always had mentors in life (blame my useless father) questions range from philosophical--but usually in the area of mechanics and such. (just ask poor Splatterdog who has to live close-by) :)

I'm on a boat forum related to C-Dorys and I'm always asking questions. I'd say at least half the time the answers are cloaked "duh! you don't already know this?" or "use the search function dummy"

hhhm...productive toward the asking of questions?

BDN
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

I'm in the process at least of convincing myself to seek out further knowledge rather than talk and argue about stuff too much....i.e....politics as an example. It's real easy to tell other people what to do and so forth...a lot harder to make actual and substantive changes in one's own life. Real changes mean you have to change old habits and learn new things.

There are people online who know stuff...you just have to look around. You don't even need to ask questions so much...just search and learn. But sometimes the knowledge might not be accurate...or the search is poor? Or you might not understand what they are talking about?

a quote: If you sit down at the table of knowledge...you have to bring something with you to be able to walk away with anything useful.

takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

As far as the C-Dory...that was the boat I wanted...that or a sail boat. You can travel the coastal canals from the Rio Grande in Texas to New York...then there is the NW and California. Big dreams.....

takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/mrsa-s ... -meat.html

MRSA, methicillin resistant Staph aureus, now kills more Americans every year than AIDS, and it’s invaded our meat supply. Last week, the largest survey of U.S. retail meat was published and found the highest level of contamination to date. Three hundred ninety-five pork samples were collected off the shelves of a total of 36 stores in Iowa, Minnesota, and New Jersey. Twenty-six (6.6%) were carrying MRSA.