85 T4 in Dallas

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
danzo
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '86 SR5 6 speed

85 T4 in Dallas

Post by danzo »

Strange I didn't see this til today:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/2199388199.html

Looks to be complete and likely rust free, if so not a bad deal. If anyone is interested I can take a look-see since I live close by. But keep in mind I only habla English.
It's a scientific fact that in a twin engine aircraft, when one engine fails there is always enough power in the remaining engine to make it all the way to the crash site.
danzo
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '86 SR5 6 speed

Re: 85 T4 in Dallas

Post by danzo »

I should have called the seller before posting, my bad. He took the car in payment for some construction work and it has a salvage title, but that's not too tough to overcome. Can prolly deal on the price since he didn't seem to know what it is worth. It has a brown (replaced) driver's side fender, 145k miles, no sunroof, claims no rust, a/c no worky but otherwise OK.

Keep in mind if anyone is seriously interested you would be welcome to recline in my luxurious single wide whilst in town. I would just hate to see this one fall into the wrong hands.
It's a scientific fact that in a twin engine aircraft, when one engine fails there is always enough power in the remaining engine to make it all the way to the crash site.