For Sale in Sonora, CA

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
deejay1272
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 Navy Blue Tercel Wagon SR5 4x4 now with Weber 32/36!

For Sale in Sonora, CA

Post by deejay1272 »

A beauty of an '87 if you ask me. Doesn't say how many miles are on it though.

It looks like it's being sold in Sonora, CA, but registered in NV (and advertised on Reno CL).

------------------Ad Text--------------------------------------

1987 Toyota Tercel 4x4 SR5 Wagon, 4 Cylinder, 6 Speed, Airconditioning, Power steering, Tilt steering wheel, AM/FM Cassette, newer tires. In the past 6 months I have spent $2,000 for maintenance repairs. The repairs and replacement parts are: New clutch, brakes and rotors, new power steering pump, tires, front end ball joints, all 4 struts, new radiator, airconditioning recharge, new airconditioning hose, new belts, new timing belt. These cars are highly sought out and especially in this condition. I have never been stranded with this car. It gets 28 miles per gallon and is great in snow, even deep snow.
It is registered in Nevada. $1,800 Firm

209-352-3450

http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/2187144058.html
---------------------------------------------------------
Beefsteak when I'm hungry, whiskey when I'm dry
Greenbacks when I'm hard up, heaven when I die
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Re: For Sale in Sonora, CA

Post by dlb »

that photo makes me nostalgic for tercel camping. the seller is tugging my heartstrings.
deejay1272
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 Navy Blue Tercel Wagon SR5 4x4 now with Weber 32/36!

Post by deejay1272 »

davidlucasbarnes wrote:that photo makes me nostalgic for tercel camping. the seller is tugging my heartstrings.
I did some Tercel camping during a long road trip last summer. It was awesome! I can't wait for warmer weather to return so I can do it again:)
---------------------------------------------------------
Beefsteak when I'm hungry, whiskey when I'm dry
Greenbacks when I'm hard up, heaven when I die
dlb
Highest Ranking Member

Post by dlb »

my wife and i took ron down through washington, oregon, and northern CA on the way to burning man a few years ago. it was hands down the best trip of my life, and ron was a trooper. he was loaded to the gills so he got warm taking those hills as we got into CA but he never faltered.

danzo
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '86 SR5 6 speed

Post by danzo »

We can only ass-ume the pink bike is yours, DLB.
It's a scientific fact that in a twin engine aircraft, when one engine fails there is always enough power in the remaining engine to make it all the way to the crash site.
dlb
Highest Ranking Member

Post by dlb »

thin ice oznad, thin ice!
danzo
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '86 SR5 6 speed

Post by danzo »

You ain't just whistlin' dixie there, senrabsaculdivad. The Dallas area got hit with Ice Fiasco '11 last night. The city is crippled! D/FW airport shut down! Even the pizza delivery guys are huddled next to their fireplaces warming their feets.... :oops:
It's a scientific fact that in a twin engine aircraft, when one engine fails there is always enough power in the remaining engine to make it all the way to the crash site.