Sold the Tercel

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
coltarms
Top Notch Member

Sold the Tercel

Post by coltarms »

Well folks, it's been a lot of fun. I just sold my 83 to a young lady from Seattle. She actually has an 83 in her yard with a blown engine. Plenty of parts, eh? Same color, too. So not the Badd Turkle will spend it's life on the ski slopes and mountain backroads. The new owner's name is Shauna and she is very pleasant. She also has an old Bug.

I'm missing the Terc already.....

-Dave
coltarms
Top Notch Member

Post by coltarms »

well, now that the hurt has gone down a bit I can continue.

The new owner is a real nice gal. I know she'll get lots of help on any questions she may have from this group. I'd like to thank everyone here for all their help. It's been great being a part of the forum, I'll probably stay on as a lurker for a while as I hope to get another one someday.

Again, thanks to all!!!

-Dave
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Thank YOU !
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

Cheers Dave, book some holidays for Jan 2010 Africa safari!
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms