more offroadin

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

went offroading again today in the tercel. It was wet out so we dove into some deep water, almost getting stuck lol. And we went through some tall grass, over a ton of steep hills, going through many dirt pits, etc. It was a blast!! It made it up a steep hill in 2 wheel drive even! But we ran over some small logs and it broke the front grille on the car, and the right signal light on the bumper. But it still runs :P I should be getting another daily driver this weekend (91 civic hatchback) so my friends and i can work more on the tercel
tercel4wdrules
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: None

Post by tercel4wdrules »

It looks like you had some fun with your Tercel and it came home with a broken grille. I would probably get terrified if my grille broke off or something. Since I'm not old enough to get a license, all the driving I can do is off-road. Even some OHV trails requires a license! This sucks because my dad will have to drive me around 80 miles or more to get to one of these places, anyway when I get mine fixed I'll go out for a couple of hours and really get to know the car finally. In September I'll be able to get a driving permit and until March I'll be able get a license to drive it almost anywhere! Hooray for the almighty Tercel 4WD!
2015 Honda Fit EX "Malachi"
2001 Toyota Corolla CE "Eugene"
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

Maybe you should start taking some parts off of that car...so it will be running in Sept? ;)
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

tercel4wdrules
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: None

Post by tercel4wdrules »

takza wrote: Maybe you should start taking some parts off of that car...so it will be running in Sept? ;)
Good idea! :lol: I've been recently talking too much and not doing anything. :)
2015 Honda Fit EX "Malachi"
2001 Toyota Corolla CE "Eugene"
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

icE wrote: went offroading again today in the tercel. It was wet out so we dove into some deep water, almost getting stuck lol. And we went through some tall grass, over a ton of steep hills, going through many dirt pits, etc. It was a blast!! It made it up a steep hill in 2 wheel drive even! But we ran over some small logs and it broke the front grille on the car, and the right signal light on the bumper. But it still runs :P I should be getting another daily driver this weekend (91 civic hatchback) so my friends and i can work more on the tercel
You and 3ACPower need to get together and race or something?

Then again....MAYBE NOT! :blink:
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

lol, me and my friends are going to make it an offroading machine! we just tied down the grille so random objects wont hit the radiator - later i'll make a custom grille that fits better
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

I have an extra 87 grille if you're interested.
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

na i'm good, i'll just end up breakin that one too lol