finally i got it on

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
shogun
Highest Ranking Member

finally i got it on

Post by shogun »

these are not so good pics, but yesterday y installed the 3asu exhaust manifold an my borla pro xs muffler

the car makes no sound at all, ive had no time to test with my butt dyno the improvements
tercel 4wd custom suspension, under drive pulley, vented brakes, cold air intake, and plenty more to come
GTSSportCoupe
Highest Ranking Member

Post by GTSSportCoupe »

Looks good! Try to record some sound for us if you can; I'd be interested to hear how it sounds.
Current:
91 LJ78 Landcruiser EX5
95 A32 Maxima SE
Former:
87 AW11 MR2 Smallport 4AGZE
93 Taurus SHO ATX
86 AL25 SR5 6spd 4wd
90 AE92 GTS
82 KP61 SR5
85 MX73
87 AE86 GTS 4AGZE
85 AE86 GTS
83 AL21
shogun
Highest Ranking Member

Post by shogun »

ill record something for you, by the way the muffler is a 3" unit, and the length of the tubes from the manifold is 18 inches
tercel 4wd custom suspension, under drive pulley, vented brakes, cold air intake, and plenty more to come
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

You Rule, Shogun!

Post by terceldude »

Hey shogun, you are a cool dude! Please give us a summary of everything you did so far with your Tercel 4wd and post more videos at Google Video. The 1/4 Mile one was phat! Definitely record some sound, if possible, and if you want 90 horses, definitely swap in the 3A-SU instead of buying parts from it. I want 100 Horses in mine, so I'm going to go with the best near stock engine for our Tercels: the 4A-ELU from the JDM Toyota Carina 4DR Sedan. I'll port and polish it with a killer nitrous porting and if such thing exists: a diamond-crystal polishing. That hopefully should set it to 200 horses. Ka-ching! I'll definitely have 100 more horses stuffed into that engine and I'll give my transmission the cryo treatment, etc. 8) :wink:
K-Business
shogun
Highest Ranking Member

Post by shogun »

the engine is a 3ascv i have the 3asu on a rebuild but those tin carbs are a nightmare, so im lookig for a couple of vw kadron carbs, i believe i can make the car go a bit faster with the two carbs, also the manifolds are port matched and so is the head ot ported or polished on this one but i have another head ready to go in as soon as racing season ends, im posting a new vid today its a little short because i ran out of batteries in my camera