1985 tercel windshield BC Canada

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
infinum1hp
My tercel:: 1986 toyota tercel 2door hatch

1985 tercel windshield BC Canada

Post by infinum1hp »

i have a 1985 tercel that we are trying to get back on the road we owned for the pass 13 years but need a windshield i heard that a 4door wagon has the same windshield as a 2 door hatchback, also looking for side glass for 2 door hatchback in BC canada willing to travel or ship
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Re: 1985 tercel windshield BC Canada

Post by dlb »

I'm in BC too. I looked all across Canada last year with little luck, and the few places I found that had them wouldn't ship them. In the end I found a place in Washington state that had them so I drove down and bought one, then brought it home and had it installed here (if my windshield frame wasn't so rusty I would have just had them replace it down there but it was a complicated install and I didn't want to spend the night down there). It was Rock Star Auto Glass I got the windshield from but last I heard they were unable to get any more of them.
Nordical25
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 2 4wd 1987's. One with 4a, other with 3a

Re: 1985 tercel windshield BC Canada

Post by Nordical25 »

I know a company than can make custom windshields if you cannot find it anywhere else. They do custom windshields for many classic cars.
https://kuttilanautolasi.fi/en/

It is pretty far away but there may be similar shops in your are making custom windshields if these windshields run out one day.