Unanswered topics

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Unanswered topics

Post by NWMO »

Hey all,

I’m embarrassed to admit, I wan’t aware of or using the “unanswered topics” tab. I always use the “new topics” tab to stay caught up, but had ignored the unanswered topics.

It’s a great tab to make sure everyone gets a response and/or friendly welcome. For us old timers, it’s good accountability. Thanks for everyone’s help keeping this site relative and helpful to many Tercels folks. Thank you Paul for keeping us up and running smoothly! Thank you Michael Scearce for “owning”/sponsoring the site.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Re: Unanswered topics

Post by dlb »

Ha, this is funny because I also usually use the 'new topics' link, and had the same realization and the 'unanswered topics' link some time ago. I usually find the threads there aren't answered for a good reason though, like it's a really obscure and specific thread like "are there any other members here who live in Enderby, BC?" I still check it occasionally though, and every now and then I find something there I can respond to.