83 Tercel Complete Must Take All

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
dustinrs

83 Tercel Complete Must Take All

Post by dustinrs »

I have an '83 4wd Tercel that blew a head gasket a couple of years ago and I told myself I was going to get around to fixing it myself. Well, I was also building a house for myself as a side project, so that didn't happen. It has been sitting and it is time to move it out. The transmission was in good working order when the head gasket blew and most everything worked at that time. The passenger side window stopped rolling all the way up shortly before the head gasket and while it was covered there is some mildew in the interior. For someone who felt inspired, it could be brought back to life, but it might serve better as a parts car. I am not interested in spending time parting out anything, so if you take it, you take it all. It will need to be towed/hauled obviously. The car is located on Guemes Island, WA. It is a short 10 min ferry ride. You want it, it's free, I need it gone, you haul. I do have a clear title for the car. I'm mostly interested in this being easy for me to move along, so this is a first come first serve situation... meaning whomever can pick it up first. I am content just finding someone who can put it to use rather than crush it. Send me a private message if interested. I may be a bit sporadic about checking and responding. I have some on and off travel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richard164
My tercel:: Looking at 86 4WD DX

Re: 83 Tercel Complete Must Take All

Post by Richard164 »

Is it gone yet? I'm interested and am in Blaine
dustinrs

Post by dustinrs »

Still here, I was out of town for a while. I just sent you an email with my #.
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

Hi Dustin, Thanks for offering it up on here. Thats really generous and hopefully someone can keep it on the road.
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
Joe9740283sr5
My tercel:: 1983 Toyota Tercel SR5, stock

Post by Joe9740283sr5 »

Gone yet?
Dreaminvader
My tercel:: 1983 Toyota Tercel 4 door Hatch 2wd

Post by Dreaminvader »

I will come grab it if it's still available. I live in WA