New Tercel review on YouTube

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
dcn
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1987 4WD SR5 Wagon

New Tercel review on YouTube

Post by dcn »

This may already be here, sorry if so, but if not there’s a glorious 4K Terc review on YouTube, link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrtgzKfrEcc
Metallic Blue '87 4WD SR5
Mogordo
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1983 SR5 Wagon

Re: New Tercel review on YouTube

Post by Mogordo »

I started watching it. Plan to watch the rest when I am better set up for it. Looks fun to see. Thanks for posting!
One who walks in shoes always clean likely walks nowhere at all.
dcn
Highest Ranking Member

Post by dcn »

Mogordo wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:16 am I started watching it. Plan to watch the rest when I am better set up for it. Looks fun to see. Thanks for posting!

You’re welcome! Was hoping someone here would know the guy or he was already on here.
Mogordo
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1983 SR5 Wagon

Post by Mogordo »

Yeah. That would be fun too.
I finished it watching it. It was especially fun because mine is an '83 SR5 with the same interior colors so some of it looked so familiar.
One who walks in shoes always clean likely walks nowhere at all.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

This is MountainRunner. He is hosting the 2023 Tercel Rocky Mountain Meet & Greet, September 8/9 in Granby, Colorado. I’m looking forward to seeing this beauty in person.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
dcn
Highest Ranking Member

Post by dcn »

NWMO wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:19 pm This is MountainRunner. He is hosting the 2023 Tercel Rocky Mountain Meet & Greet, September 8/9 in Granby, Colorado. I’m looking forward to seeing this beauty in person.

Chris
Ohhh ok/phew. Don’t know if I’m more relieved that he’s already aware of this site or disappointed that I didn’t get to recruit him lol. Hope you have a great time NWMO, sounds like it will be fun!
Ace
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: '83 DLX 4WD Tercel wagon 3AC

Post by Ace »

This is a fun video. The owner did well to find a relatively low mileage '84 Tercel. It's rather unusual that someone would go to the trouble of spiffing up one of these older econo-wagons.

In the video he mentions the generous cargo capacity of the car. I turned my Tercel 4x4 wagon into a 2-seat cargo hauler years ago by removing the rear seat bottom so the rear seat back could fold down completely level onto a homemade support beam. This gives a longer flatter rear area which can be accessed from the back and also from the rear side doors, and also provides some additional storage space where the rear seat bottom was removed.