ISO:1983-85 Tercel Wagon 4wd Sr5 (Southeast US)

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
jaysonew

ISO:1983-85 Tercel Wagon 4wd Sr5 (Southeast US)

Post by jaysonew »

Hello, I am looking for an 83-85 wagon 4wd sr5 in good condition in NC,SC,TN,GA,AL I have added a pic of one that did reside near Atlanta, GA. I have not been able to locate the owner so if you recognize the car and can connect me to the owner I would be forever grateful. I appreciate everyone's help, and I search FB marketplace/CL regularly and am a member of the tercel4wd classifieds group also.
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Re: ISO:1983-85 Tercel Wagon 4wd Sr5 (Southeast US)

Post by dlb »

Welcome to the forum, Jaysonew. I saw your post on the FB group a few days ago too. I remember seeing the ad for this one on the FB group within the last month, the owner had to sell it because it was parked on the street and not running or something like that. Have you reached out to the seller? I would imagine they would have a phone # or email for whoever bought it from them.
jaysonew

Post by jaysonew »

Thanks for the response. Yes I am happy to join up on here and FB. I did reach out to the person that posted that they were looking for the cylinder head for the above T4. They replied to my inquiry with "I do not" and no other words :( hopefully I can locate it eventually as I am in Love with this color and the root beer brown also. Lol
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Hey Jayson,

There is a beautiful T4 in Memphis that could likely be had for $5,500 - $6,000 possibly. I would like to keep tabs on it, as I hope to own it some day. Previously garaged in the winter, very well cared for.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain