Rav4 parts needed, sorry not a tercel

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
Familyguy78
Advanced Member
My tercel:: 1985 Toyota Tercel 4wd Sr5, Fed emission but no cat converter. Manual transmission, with air conditioning.

Rav4 parts needed, sorry not a tercel

Post by Familyguy78 »

Sorry, I know this forum is for tercels but I have a chance to recover my 1997 4wd rav4! A meth user is in possession of it and he's ripped its stock tape deck out and broken off the passenger side Sun visor, and his puppy ate the parking brake handle. And the 12 volt cigarette lighter port is damaged. Is there any chance anyone here has access to a rav4 for parts, please? I'm trying to get this car back because he never put the title in his name and the timing belt snapped, and if it gets towed I will be liable for the towing and storage.
MrWrench
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 Tercel SR5. aka Spud

Re: Rav4 parts needed, sorry not a tercel

Post by MrWrench »

Early RAV4's aren't common in my area anymore.
You should check out car-part.com
I guarantee you'll find a reasonably close car that way.
1984 SR5. Lifted offroader with a snorkel. Aka "Thunderbucket"
1985 SR5. Daily driver. Aka "Spud"
1986 SR5. Dakar Rally clone build.
Familyguy78
Advanced Member
My tercel:: 1985 Toyota Tercel 4wd Sr5, Fed emission but no cat converter. Manual transmission, with air conditioning.

Post by Familyguy78 »

I got the car and it's title back. It'll need a water pump and a timing belt, and cosmetic things, hopefully that's it. And thank you for reminding me of car-part.com. I'm finding a couple of the interior pieces there, at prices that make me want to hold off for now, but they are there.
jimcrazy
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 4wd 1986fwd 1983 4wd

Post by jimcrazy »

i have 2-1999 ravs and 1-2000 rav for parts only problem is the shipping cost from canada is real pricey