find me a tercel 4x4 on the east coast!

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
blueberryhill
My tercel:: 1988 tercel ez

find me a tercel 4x4 on the east coast!

Post by blueberryhill »

it appears i’m on the wrong coast!

i’m in nyc with my ‘88 hatchback, but want/need a 4x4 wagon for my getaway house in the adirondacks.
Nordical25
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 2 4wd 1987's. One with 4a, other with 3a

Re: find me a tercel 4x4 on the east coast!

Post by Nordical25 »

There is a facebook group where you can find some Tercel 4wds on sale. Are you on it?
YoYoTercel
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel 4x4 SR5

Post by YoYoTercel »

I have a tercel 4x4 to sell, but I'm on the other side - west coast. Hope you find one near you.
Tersailor
My tercel:: 1983 toyota tercel 4wd deluxe

Post by Tersailor »

Clean expensive one on the east coast. (its labeled as a 4runner but its not) https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 20c6ae0708

And the one i think is for you since its near NY, Someone is selling 2 tercels in decent condition but not as clean. ( You could take the part cars as well) https://www.facebook.com/groups/tercel4 ... 307048366/ . They both need a little work but for the brown one, with a new paint job and cat it would make it pretty nice.

As Nordical25 stated, The facebook group is very helpful and i recommend getting into it if your gonna to be a owner needing parts and stuff or simply finding a tercel to buy.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

The second link is for a rust free driver that needs a catalytic converter, but includes another Tercel that needs work AND a “parts” car (3 cars total).

The first link is for an automatic which is less common, but less desired by most and IMO way out of line on the $$.
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain