Fully restored Blackhawk CO

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
hberdan
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: Sold my 1987 Tercel Dlx 4x4 Wagon but miss driving it everyday. I don't miss working on it, though.

Fully restored Blackhawk CO

Post by hberdan »

Hello,
This is not my car, but I thought someone here with very deep pockets might be interested in it:
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/bla ... 97292.html
"I'm high on the real thing: Powerful gasoline, a clean windshield, and a shoeshine."
Nordical25
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 2 4wd 1987's. One with 4a, other with 3a

Re: Fully restored Blackhawk CO

Post by Nordical25 »

Such a car would be easy way to start Tercel 4wd ownership.

And 88 is second rarest manufacture year after 82, I think.
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

looks very nice. likely worth the price, if it is actually as good as they claim.

but I would hate to spend that much to get the stock 62 hp, for that much effort he should have upgraded the engine to a 4afe or 4age!
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
hberdan
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: Sold my 1987 Tercel Dlx 4x4 Wagon but miss driving it everyday. I don't miss working on it, though.

Post by hberdan »

Looks like he's dropped the price a bit, if I was interested I'd contact him and try an even lower offer. Colorado has very strict emissions, so I'd be sure that the sale includes a guarantee of passing or all money back.
"I'm high on the real thing: Powerful gasoline, a clean windshield, and a shoeshine."
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Post by dlb »

Hberdan, long time no see! Nice to see you still check in here sometimes.
hberdan
Highest Ranking Member

Post by hberdan »

dlb wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:13 pm Hberdan, long time no see! Nice to see you still check in here sometimes.
Howdy! Thanks for the note. It's good to see that the forum is still up and running, and folks are still excited about the wagons.
I've always liked these little cars, but don't have the motivation to acquire one again, although this one is certainly very tempting...at least I can pass the info along to someone else.