3A-SCV Vacuum Diagram

How-to's and repair secrets for your 4WD can be found here. Have a question? Ask it in here!
Schweddybowels
My tercel:: 1983, 1985

3A-SCV Vacuum Diagram

Post by Schweddybowels »

I've been searching far and wide for a diagram of the JDM SCV vacuum line diagram and I cannot seem to find one anywhere.

I picked up a Tercel with a 3a-scv engine in it and the guy I bought it from was having idling issues, which continued on when we got to work on it.

Finally, today, my partner decided to put a pressure tester into the SCV modulator on the back of the engine and lo-and-behold the idling went from 2k to 1k just like that. We think that maybe something was gummed up inside and the pressure broke it free.

Regardless, I'd like to be able to get the vacuum lines as they're meant to be, and all of the diagrams I find aren't for this engine.

Does anybody have a photo/scan of one?
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Re: 3A-SCV Vacuum Diagram

Post by NWMO »

I would think an -SCV engine would have less to do with the “engine” and more to do with the carb, emmisions, etc.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain