ISO: bad manual transmission mount

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
Grendle

ISO: bad manual transmission mount

Post by Grendle »

Hi all, I'm looking for a parts bin manual transmission mount. Instead of welding up an auto mount with my old top bracket, I'd like to have a go at pouring my own. I can use the one I've got on a day I bike to work, but figure a spare would be nice so I can match the new up against the old. If you've got a bad one laying around, send me a price shipped to zip code 75208.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Re: ISO: bad manual transmission mount

Post by NWMO »

Grendle,

I may have one, but if you hit up Luke Anthony on FB, I'm certain he has some laying around. I've got an old one on the shelf, but I'm using it when I weld the new ear on the AT mounts to make sure things line up satisfactorily. If I find another one ??, I will let you know.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Grendle

Post by Grendle »

Good call - I always forget FB is an option.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

We’re nearly all there now and it is great for quick contact, etc. Tercel4WD.com shines when it comes to community and the shear volume of helpful posts, pictures, etc. Plus, we can come back here and find past info. I’m sure past info is still on FB somewhere, but for me, it gets buried in a week or less.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain