WTB Vacuum Hardlines and EGR Modulator

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
Bert

WTB Vacuum Hardlines and EGR Modulator

Post by Bert »

Hi All,
Starting to work on my new to me 86 Tercel. The previous owner started a weber swap but never finished. I have sourced most of the parts to get it back to stock but am missing just the hard lines and the EGR Modulator. If anyone has some to spare I'd happily pay a fair price. Looking forward to being a part of the forum!

Bert
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Re: WTB Vacuum Hardlines and EGR Modulator

Post by NWMO »

Welcome to the site Bert,

Are you predominantly looking for the "group" of hard lines that run next to the valve cover? There are a few others as well I believe. My parts car should have these, I can likely look/take pics this weekend sometime.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Bert

Post by Bert »

Hi Chris,
That would be awesome. Here's a picture of what I'm working with. I'm in the process of rebuilding the stock carb. I've found a few of the missing emissions parts but still missing the modulator. Hoping to get it sorted out and on the road! Thanks.

Bert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

I should be able the check the parts car this weekend and get back to you. I would love to see another Tercel on the road.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

T4WD augury?

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Here are pics of what I grabbed if you’re still in need.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

T4WD augury?

Mark Twain
Bert

Post by Bert »

I'd definitely take them if you still have them. Sorry for the delay in responding.