Drivability mystery problem - ignition timing

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Re: Drivability mystery problem - ignition timing

Post by dlb »

eightyfive4WD wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:14 pm Some members on the FB page have suggested using this louver to form a mold so that others can be made. I am certainly not opposed to that, but I don't have any access to those kind of resources at the moment.
Whoah, that is genius. Yes yes yes, please do that. I wonder if it could be 3D printed. I have no experience with this kind of thing so I am no help but if you do figure out some way to make more of them, I will definitely buy one.
Nordical25
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 2 4wd 1987's. One with 4a, other with 3a

Post by Nordical25 »

Trying to copy that mold could make sense. ABS could be a good reference material, because it was used a lot in external car plastic parts.

And side decals are nice. It would be nice to gather here at forum a gallery of side decals for inspiration. Most side decals I seen are stripes but I remember seeing long time ago a blue 1987 4wd with even with minor stripes and small sailboats. So some of decals were really creative.
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Post by dlb »

Nordical25 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:44 pm
And side decals are nice. It would be nice to gather here at forum a gallery of side decals for inspiration. Most side decals I seen are stripes but I remember seeing long time ago a blue 1987 4wd with even with minor stripes and small sailboats. So some of decals were really creative.
There was a member here in the past, 4doorVIP I think it was, and his tercel was some sort of "winter sport" or "skiing" package, which as far as I know just means it came with some neat decals of stripes and a little skier. It's too bad all his pics got deleted.
Nordical25
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 2 4wd 1987's. One with 4a, other with 3a

Post by Nordical25 »

Yeah, it would have been nice to see the skiing package. However, let's hope that we will see other interesting decals for Tercel 4wd.