New member!

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
Jvkefast
My tercel:: 84 sr5 Tercel autox project

New member!

Post by Jvkefast »

Hello all! I'm Jake. I am 21 I'm a high pressure pipe welder. I have owned my 84 Sr5 for about a month now and I have so much been enjoying the knowledge I've gained from this forum. I wish to be of some service to this community, in buying my Tercel the previous owner included many many extra stock parts including headlight housings, stock vacuum monstrosities, a slightly worse for wear door, many interior trim pieces and much much more. I am not interested in being a tercel parts broker :D but I will gladly send those impossible to find pieces out to the guys (and gals) that need them! I am also not in this to make money I only really ask that folks pay postage. That being said I am on a quest to build a set of stainless equal length headers for the Tercel, and I will gladly build a jig for them and make sets for other folks if there are enough interested. I hope I can be a valuable member of this group! (P.S. Anyone have an old 6AL laying around they want to get rid of? The hotrodder in me cant stand not seeing one on the firewall)
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Re: New member!

Post by dlb »

Welcome to the forum Jvkefast. What is a a 6AL?
Jvkefast
My tercel:: 84 sr5 Tercel autox project

Post by Jvkefast »

dlb wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:32 am Welcome to the forum Jvkefast. What is a a 6AL?
Those bright red Msd ignition boxes that give the ability to adjust limiter and supposedly give better spark.
Cadendoo22
My tercel:: 1983 Toyota tercel sr5 4wd

Post by Cadendoo22 »

Keep us updated on those equal length headers, I would be interested.
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

Welcome. and thanks for offering those parts up!
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms