3 Wagons for sale

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
atoyta
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 3 wagons now

3 Wagons for sale

Post by atoyta »

I have finally admitted I can no longer restore cars due to health issues so I am sadly putting my 3 Tercel wagons up for sale as a package deal. I am asking $1100 for the 3 and a bunch of parts. I have titles and keys for all of them. They have been sitting for 6 to 10 years. The brown wagon has a broken back side window and 2 torn up door panels on the passenger side. The others have various dents which should be evident from the pictures. The white 83 has an engine rebuilt 40,000 miles ago along with transaxle rebuilt by Puget Park Transmission at the same time. The white 1983 has 165,000 total miles, the brown 1983 has 233,000 and the blue 1985 has 303,000. I will donate $100 to help cover server costs for this site when I sell the cars. Feel free to ask any further questions
Dan
Attachments
WhIntBack.jpg
WhIntDoors.jpg
WhIntFront.jpg
WhEngine.jpg
WhPass.jpg
WhBack.jpg
WhFront.jpg
WhDriver.jpg
atoyta
Top Notch Member

Re: 3 Wagons for sale

Post by atoyta »

Brown
Attachments
BrnEngine.jpg
BrnFrontInt2.jpg
BrnFrontInt1.jpg
BrnFrontInt.jpg
BrnBackInt.jpg
BrnPass.jpg
BrnBack.jpg
BrnDriver.jpg
atoyta
Top Notch Member

Post by atoyta »

Blue
Attachments
BluEngine.jpg
BluInterior2.jpg
BluInterior1.jpg
BluBack.jpg
BluDrive1.jpg
BluPass.jpg
BluFront.jpg
BluDrive.jpg
atoyta
Top Notch Member

Post by atoyta »

Parts. The brown car has an extra carb & I believe a couple starters in the back of it.
Attachments
Whparts4.jpg
Whparts3.jpg
Whparts2.jpg
Whparts1.jpg
Whparts.jpg
WhAirShock1.jpg
ValveCover.jpg
RotorCap.jpg
PSRack.jpg
PSPump.jpg
MonroeShocks.jpg
FrontStrutBush.jpg
FrontRotor.jpg
FrontBrake.jpg
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

that is a great deal for all three. if I was not over my head in other projects I would take them. but I am sure there are others on this forum that will be interested.

presuming they need the normal going though after sitting (battery, tires, brakes, etc.) what else do these need to put back on the road?
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
Toyotise
Advanced Member
My tercel:: 1983 4WD DLX. 1986 4WD SR5

Post by Toyotise »

Really good value. I’m a bit far away to bring home a small junkyard however...
Keep it Stock; Live Long.
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Post by dlb »

Wow, that's a fantastic deal. Sorry to hear you have to let them go but I'm sure you'll end up making a new t4 fan out of someone.
atoyta
Top Notch Member

Post by atoyta »

Petros wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:39 pm presuming they need the normal going though after sitting (battery, tires, brakes, etc.) what else do these need to put back on the road?
The white 83 was hit while my son was driving it. The damage did not interfere with driving it. 4 or 5 days later the rear end froze up and he had it towed home. It has been sitting ever since. I would imagine the wreck caused the rear axle seal to leak & caused the ring and pinion to fail but I don't know for sure as I never got into it. I will search tomorrow & see if there is an extra 3rd member or ring and pinion in the parts. There is an internitant wiper in this car along with a decent stereo head unit.
I bought the brown 83 from a friend whose son owned it. It ran fine until he tried to put a clutch in it and couldn't get it to move after his repair. He abandoned it and bought another car. His parents sold it to me to get it off the property. The driver rear window is a victim of my weadeater and is still in its frame starred with a hole in it and the rear hatch has a dent in it.. Both inside door panels front & rear have been torn up by a dog. I was going to put the engine, transaxle, door panels and rear window from the white 83 in this car.
The 85 I bought from my other neighbor who owns a tow yard. It was running and driving until the guy that owned it got a DWI and it was towed. I bought it directly from him when he couldn't pay the tow bill. It has a very nice interior and a dent in the hatch also like the brown one.
The parts boxes have an inclinometer with a brown cover, new brake pads and front rotors, pair of air shocks & regular shocks, a complete power steering rack, lines and pump. I collected every engine compartment sender & sensor from an 83 parts car I once had also that in the boxes. I am sure there is more but this is enough of a novel for one night.
Toyotadude
My tercel:: 1987 tercel 4wd

Post by Toyotadude »

Id love to have the seat covers
If it ain't broke, I can break it !
atoyta
Top Notch Member

Post by atoyta »

I will leave this here another week & if I have no interest it will be going on various sale sires. I just wanted to offer these here first out of loyalty to this place & the help given to me.
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

Hi Dan, do you want me to place on the facebook page?
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
atoyta
Top Notch Member

Post by atoyta »

Mattel wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:14 pm Hi Dan, do you want me to place on the facebook page?
Sure, thank you for that. Can you give me the link to the facebook page? I think I have the correct one. I just want to be sure.
Last edited by atoyta on Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toongsaram
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel 4wd SR5

Post by toongsaram »

Not in your area but I am interested in a few individual pieces if you're willing to ship.
atoyta
Top Notch Member

Post by atoyta »

toongsaram wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:03 am Not in your area but I am interested in a few individual pieces if you're willing to ship.
I really would rather not ship anything, sorry
toongsaram
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel 4wd SR5

Post by toongsaram »

atoyta wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:18 pm
toongsaram wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:03 am Not in your area but I am interested in a few individual pieces if you're willing to ship.
I really would rather not ship anything, sorry
Understood. Sorry for not reading entire post. Prayers and good luck.