Alloy wheels

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Alloy wheels

Post by NWMO »

Hey all,

Planning a run from NW Missouri out to Cleveland to deliver some parts. If anybody is interested in wheels along the route, we might be able to work something out. The “spoke” wheels are 14” off a Geo Prizm (4x100) that I was figuring to use on the “Toad”. However, I’m liking the 13” wheels off the parts car and am investigating “tall” tires. I know the 13s are getting to be more difficult/expensive to find tires. I’m sure I would part with the 14s for $100. I likely have a couple of center caps, but they say Geo. Undecided on price for 13s, I assume they should have some type of center cap as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Totally_Tercel
My tercel:: 84 manual trans wagon

Re: Alloy wheels

Post by Totally_Tercel »

I wouldnt suspect the 13" are still available are they?
Grendle

Post by Grendle »

If you decide to sell the 13's instead, I'll be heading up to Iowa through Missouri in about a month, and would be interested depending on price.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

The 13s ended up going to Diarmait (Springfield, MO). I still have the 14s, but I’m using one for a spare. I just picked these up a couple of weeks ago.

Chris

PS - Grendle, I live in Maryville and work in St. Joseph. If you’re coming up I-29, let me know. More likely your coming up I-35, are you driving the Tercel?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain