General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:16 am
- My tercel:: 1985 Toyota Tercel 4wd Vagon
I just want to say, I'm really lucky. I found two donor cars with manual transmissions. Just 300 miles from me. So now I have to sets to swap transmission . Do you guys have some kind of manual how to do it? What to look for?
- Highest Ranking Member
- Posts: 1907
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:38 am
- My tercel:: 87 tercel 4x4 wagon w/reringed engine, 83 tercel 4x4 wagon w/salvaged engine and 4.1 Diff's
- Location: seabeck, washington, USA
There is a write-up on this site smewhere. I think more than one. I may have done one of them.
Love those Tercell 4x4 wagons but they sure suffer from road noise.