83 Parts car for sale - Middleton, Idaho

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
commuterTercel

83 Parts car for sale - Middleton, Idaho

Post by commuterTercel »

Hello all,

Just to let all of you know, I am going to sell my 83 Tercel - either whole as a parts car ($300.00) or if there is enough responses for parts, I may do it that way. It is an 83 (built Sept 1982) 4x4 sr5 wagon. It is a copper color with a brown interior. There is NO transmission or radiator. There is a trans in the car, but it dosen't have 1st or 2nd. Got it from a junkyard and they screwed me on the deal so I'm stuck with it and the old trans that came out of the car which aslo dosen't have 1st or 2nd. The engine runs fine and has a carb on it that is about 2 years old. Interior is in pretty good shape. Seats are a little faded, but still look nice - no tears and such - but are worn some. Has 148K on the odometer with a 85 mph/140 kmh speedo. Some dents (small) here and there on the body, which is rust free as far as I can see. Electric sunroof works great. Grill is toast, not worth repairing. Has one white steel rim and the other four are the aluminum style. No speakers or rear cargo cover. Photos available upon request. PM or email me for more details.

Thanks,
Mark
spokane4wheeling
My tercel:: 1985 LightBlue SR5

hey im looking for a tercel to rebiuld

Post by spokane4wheeling »

the car you discribed sounds perfect for me! exept for the price and the distance i would have to tow. well do you know how far away middleton is from spokane washington?
:D
brianp
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: '85 4wd SR5, 220k miles

Post by brianp »

about 400 miles, and 7 hours, according to google: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&s ... dleton,+ID
'85 SR5 4wd, A.K.A 'Peach", 221k miles!
commuterTercel

Re: hey im looking for a tercel to rebiuld

Post by commuterTercel »

spokane4wheeling wrote:the car you discribed sounds perfect for me! exept for the price and the distance i would have to tow. well do you know how far away middleton is from spokane washington?
:D
Well, this is your lucky day as I have thought about dropping the price. How does $200 sound? :) If ya want it let me know - otherwise I'm going to put it on my local Craigslist. :wink:
coltarms
Top Notch Member

Post by coltarms »

if you decide to part it out, I need the rear passenger taillight assy and the front passenger side/corner blinker lens. I was going to buy them from a guy in canada, but sending money to canada seemed to be quite a hassle....

I was willing to pay him $30 for the rear lens and $15 for the front lens, plus $15 for shipping. Would you be willing to do this? If you would, is there any way you could snap a pic of the rear lenses as they are supposed to be different in early 83.....

Thanks!
commuterTercel

Post by commuterTercel »

I was willing to pay him $30 for the rear lens and $15 for the front lens, plus $15 for shipping. Would you be willing to do this? If you would, is there any way you could snap a pic of the rear lenses as they are supposed to be different in early 83.....

That sounds good if the lenses will work for ya.
[/img]http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=t5oef9
[/img]http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=t5ojsn

Hope you will be able to view the photos - kinda new to this part of puters.
coltarms
Top Notch Member

Post by coltarms »

I'll mail you a check for $60.00. Feel free to cash it first if you'd like, I'm not in any huge hurry. E-mail me with your address at coltarms2001@yahoo.com
coltarms
Top Notch Member

Post by coltarms »

Actually, nevermind. In a rather fortuitous turn of events, I was called by my friend (who just happened to be at the local junkyard) and he said they had a taillight! $35 and I'm down to 1 last broken lens. I know that there are a couple of the directional corners in this area, so I should be ok. Sorry to lead you on.....
SUV1

Post by SUV1 »

I woul luv to have a rear passenger side 4wd mud flap thanks paul
commuterTercel

Post by commuterTercel »

SUV wrote:I woul luv to have a rear passenger side 4wd mud flap thanks paul
How much ya want to give for it? Mine are in good shape.

Mark