Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:42 am
- My tercel:: 84 4wd
- Location: Boquete, Panama
Excellent video and post. Since labor is cheap here, I will duct tape the windshield in and drive it to an installer here. Had no idea about the dam and stuff until I saw the video.
- Highest Ranking Member
- Posts: 2024
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:38 am
- My tercel:: 87 tercel 4x4 wagon w/reringed engine, 83 tercel 4x4 wagon w/salvaged engine and 4.1 Diff's
- Location: seabeck, washington, USA
I use U-248 comes in caulk tube. Its made for windshields. I think it might be U-428
Love those Tercell 4x4 wagons but they sure suffer from road noise.