2012 PNW Tercel4wd.com Meet, Saturday June 23rd

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
larry mcgrath
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 83 tercel v20 B/T (The ROCKET)98 toyota t100

Re: 2012 PNW Tercel4wd.com Meet, Saturday June 23rd

Post by larry mcgrath »

The meet started out with not bad weather but ended with a down pour oh well this is the west coast and it is june, it didnt dimm the spirits. we all had a good time, it was nice to put faces with screen names, met a lot of nice people, I will attend the next get together PETROS thanks for finding me a 110 mph spedo instaled it today it works great, havent put it to the test though, thanks for your effort to find P/N to get this back on the road thanks again LARRY:
North of 64
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: "Bones" 87 SR5 4wd wagon

Post by North of 64 »

Thanks to Synth, Petros and crew that planned, organized and hosted the PNW Meet (the Tercelebration) last weekend. I am so glad I came down for it. Great to meet the bunch of you and see some other Tercels. I got to go for a quick ride in Larry McGraths gorgeous Tercel and spent many hours with Professor Petros working on "Bones" the cosmetically challenged North Carolina/New Mexico 87 SR5 I bought out of Nebraska. Bones is now rocksolid mechanically and I'm ending Day One of the roadtrip to Yukon via Hwy 1E. /87 N.

I would be further along today except that I happened to pass a pickn pull shortly after I did the export/import paperwork at Customs (very smooth transaction). How could I pass that by you ask? I didn't. More on the journey later but wanted to express my sincere thanks to all involved in the Meet.
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

Gland to see you got on-line North of 64, go see the write-up I did about "bones" over in the gallery section (where you can add your part of the story when you get home) at: https://tercel4wd.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8128

Here are some pictures of the meet after it was moved to my place:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
Mad_Marx
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1986DLX (K.I.A. by a Texting Driver, currently being uses as a parts car) 1986 SR5 AC, Cruise, Sunroof a.k.a. TERC II Electric Boogaloo (restoration in progress). 1984 SR5

Post by Mad_Marx »

Thanks for posting pics! Sorry I missed it. Hope to make it to the next meet.

M_M
stevenstercel4wd
My tercel:: 1983 SR5 stock

Post by stevenstercel4wd »

Thanks for posting pics : ) hope I can get another tercel when I get back to spokane and meet up with you guys in the future.
blownb310

Post by blownb310 »

Appreciate the pics. Nice to see so many 4WD Tercels in one place!

Mike
Check out my 4WD Compact Car thread.