The Car Show (low speeds connections run and hide!)

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
skyerunner
Advanced Member
My tercel:: Current: 1986 SR5 "El Phantasmo" Previous: White 1983 4wd that used to be my Grandmas

Re: The Car Show (low speeds connections run and hide!)

Post by skyerunner »

Thanks,
I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for some. Also, I have the nasty vinyl seats. Is it a straight swap if I found some fabric seats from a junked SR5?
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~Mary Oliver
offroadohio
Advanced Member
My tercel:: 1985 Tercel 4wd

Post by offroadohio »

My body aint to great either but the interior is nearly mint. :)
sdoan
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel 4wd DLX 2nd owner (sold), 1984 SR5 3rd owner (sold), 1984 with 4A engine and factory sunroof SR5 3rd owner.

Post by sdoan »

skyerunner wrote:Thanks,
I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for some. Also, I have the nasty vinyl seats. Is it a straight swap if I found some fabric seats from a junked SR5?
There are 4 bolts that hold the seats down and they should be the same spacing for both cloth and vinyl. I had the vinyl seats for 12 years and with good quality covers they are slightly more comfortable that the SR5 seats. Vinyl also doesn't collect the dirt the way the cloth does, so if you do a lot of camping or haul dirty mtn bikes you might at least consider keeping the vinyl for the back seat.