gated community Rent-A-Cops

Post here about...well...anything!
ghettomobile
Advanced Member

Post by ghettomobile »

I have been followed and chased by gated community rent a cops many times, in different vehicles, and they wont follow me after I exit the gated community. And these guys are wreckless. I was doing about 35 in my 1 ton yota pickup, and one stared following me. I noticed he was following kind of close, so when it was safe (i.e. no pedestrians or curves) I sped up to nearly 50 mph, and this guy wouldn't back down, and then he finally gave up as I exited through the gate. I honestly think that these security morons are more likely to cause a wreck than the person they are chasing. Another time, I was in my tercel, and I went into this gated community to see if one of my friends were home. He happened to not be home, so I turn around to leave. I come up to the stop sign right before the gate, and I see one of those security morons in his Ford Escape sitting over on the other side of the intersection trying to look and act important. So i give him a reason to try and act important by doing a front wheel drive one tire fire across the intersection, and all he does is drives up behind me, tailgating me, and writes down my license plate. so then I try to see if i could get him to chase me outside of the community by burning off and smoking the tires, but then he just turns around and goes through the gate back into the community. Then today, I was on my motorcycle, and I was heading home. I knew of this shortcut that runs through a construction site that links up another road that leads to my house. I had gone through this construction site many times before, and I know the man who owns the construction company, and a lot of the construction workers that work there, and none of them have any problem with me cutting through their construction site, and they comment on how nice my bike is and encourage me to do wheelies for them. But today, one of those rent a cops was there, so I took a different trail that led to the street that leads to my house. So i get to the other side of the trail, and low and behold, the rent a cop is barreling towards me going really fast, so I revved my bike out ion almost every gear, got up to about 55 mph, All the while the rent a cop is trailing behind me with his yellow caution lights on as if he were the police, and then I reach the other side of the construction site, go off the road, through a ditch that the Ford Escape the rent a cop was driving coulnt get through, around the gate, and then around another gate that led to the main road that leads to my house. All this time after I went around the first gate, the rent a cop couldnt figure out what to do. I think that they havent encountered anyone like me before, because I know that area like the back of my hand, and I can squeeze around and between gates with my motorcycle, and a cor cant do that.
Typrus
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Typrus »

Where do you live? I MUST come wreak havoc in Big Red.... hehehehehehehe... Big Red is the F-250.
RIP 10-07- 1984 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

RIP 04-05- 1986 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

1st Terc- 1987 Tercel SR5 4wd Wagon 6-speed, Sadly cubed

1985 Tercel Standard 4wd Wagon w/ 3-speed auto, Living a happy life in Boulder last I knew
ghettomobile
Advanced Member

Post by ghettomobile »

I live in Cameron Park, California. the place where all the stupid gated communities are is El Dorado Hills, California. I have taken the Tacoma through some of them doing what I like to call urban wheeling. Once I was in this one housing development, and they closed the gates so I couldnt get out, so I took my truck and pushed the gate and broke the electric gate opener. I also terrorized a neighborhood with the tercel. I went into it and pulled some sweet e- brake slides around the corners of their newly chip and sealed pavement. the tercel is very manueverable when it comes to e-brake slides and fwd burnouts. The names of the gated communities are: The Summit, Southpointe, and (the most hated) Serrano. they might have their own websites, so you can see how they turn the hills into ugly looking cookie cutter houses with horrible douche bags living in them(almost everyone who lives in these houses hates the people that lived in the area before they did). :I hate it when they turn beautiful hills into houses, because it makes the area too much like a city, and all the stuff that I like to do (like riding dirt bikes, shooting, and 4 wheeling) becomes unacceptable and punishable by law. [End of rant.]
Lateer
Top Notch Member

Post by Lateer »

What sort of legal power to these rentacops have?

Not being police, I'm sure they can't actually arrest you...
1983 Tercel SR5 with 185/75R14 tyres, 32/36 DGAV Weber carburetor, lumpy cam and upgraded Pioneer sound system. Veteran of several fire seasons (with the scars to show it) and known as "The Racing Turtle"
ghettomobile
Advanced Member

Post by ghettomobile »

They have the same legal power as any ordinary citizen, such as you and me. The only kind of arresting they can do is a citizens arrest, which anybody can do, with the permission by the police. The main thing that annoys me about rent a cops is that they think they are the cops when they really arent, so they are very wreckless when they follow you and they are more likely to hit a pedestrian or cause an accident because they think they have the right of way and are above the law when they really arent. I saw this comic on vgcats.com that reminded me how some rent a cops act:
heres the link:<a href='http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=111' target='_blank'>http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=111</a>
It isnt really consistent with them chasing me, but it reminds me of how they are always looking for trouble and use excessive force because they think they are above the law (plus the comic is funny :) ).
Eatpants
Advanced Member

Post by Eatpants »

thats a great comic...

yeah i have done this about 4 times, except with real cops and the chase never lasts longer than two turns

one time i was in my dads truck going to start the paper route we were doing...doing about 35 down the residential street to get to the paper pickup, which is fast i know but, come on its 3am on a weekday morning, anyways this cop sees me flips a u turn but i see him in the rear view, so i take a couple turns, park in somebodies driveway by some bushes, and run into the empty lot acrossed my moms house and hide for a minute, see him drive by. and then continue to my paper route! not much of a story but its the best one i have
Typrus
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Typrus »

Poor Leo... lol. Just look at my Avatar... He never gets off well.

I hate Residential expansion..... (grumble)

Rentacops are great... lol

1985 Tercel Standard 4wd Wagon w/ 3-speed auto, Living a happy life in Boulder last I knew
ghettomobile
Advanced Member

Post by ghettomobile »

VG Cats is a pretty cool comic. Have you seen the one titled "road rage". I also like the ones about unreal tournament and halo, as well as the ones with Dr. Hobo. :)
Typrus
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Typrus »

What was thought to be stems and seeds= IFF GOT GLAFF IM MAH MOUFF!!

ghettomobile
Advanced Member

Post by ghettomobile »

<a href='http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=92' target='_blank'>http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=92</a>
Whats "Da Hooch"? is that what he calls his booze?