Clear corners

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

I just received and installed the clear corners from Australia and now I am 100% in the clear, in the front end. The other mods to my front end are the 87-88 style grille, stock European H4 headlights from Germany, and clear turn signal lenses which can be found in the junkyard on a 91 Camry. Everything fits with the car and eachother, and the euro headlights and 87 US grille look sharp together. Now more than ever my car looks great from the front, and bad from every other angle. But just looking at the front end gives me inspiration to keep going with these cars. Pictures to come as soon as I can wrangle a camera from someone at work
GTSSportCoupe
Highest Ranking Member

Post by GTSSportCoupe »

Awesome! Now we need some pics!!
Current:
91 LJ78 Landcruiser EX5
95 A32 Maxima SE
Former:
87 AW11 MR2 Smallport 4AGZE
93 Taurus SHO ATX
86 AL25 SR5 6spd 4wd
90 AE92 GTS
82 KP61 SR5
85 MX73
87 AE86 GTS 4AGZE
85 AE86 GTS
83 AL21
Mac
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Mac »

so the 91 camry side markers replace the rear red lights?

where did you buy the aussie clear corner lights from?
Tercel 4WD "POWER WAGOON" with 4A-C
aka: "no powa steering tercel, oh oh oh!"
mods: ignition at 10 DBTDC and 90 octane gas.
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

The front turn signals in the bumper are what I swapped with camry parts. Just that one year I think had the clear ones that are the same moulding only clear instead of clear orange - they just didn't add the colourant to the plastic most likely. Some later year AE92 corollas have the same style clears but these actually do not fit, they are just slightly different. I got the clear corners from someone in Australia who was auctioning a Tercel on ebay with spare parts included. He agreed to sell me just the lights. Keep looking on international ebay sites especially Germany (ebay.de) and you might find some.