1983 Toyota Tercel 4WD SR5 Wagon - $350 (Spokane)

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
Vienna
Advanced Member

1983 Toyota Tercel 4WD SR5 Wagon - $350 (Spokane)

Post by Vienna »

(I'm irowiki's crazy Tercel spotting wife)
This one's a bit beaten but the interior is in fair condition still.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/3876702920.html

I have a 83 Toyota Tercel 4wd wagon for sale. The drivers door was hit during the winter and had to be torn apart, and beat out for the door to function. It has the typical rust around the fender wells, but other than that the body is straight. The engine runs but idles ruff (idle goes up and down). The only other thing I can think of is you have to make sure it is all the way in 1st gear or it will pop out. I have a clear title and the 4wd works great. It even has an extra very low gear for climbing. It also has the incline meter on the dash. I'm selling it as is, so it is not licensed. If interested call Alan at (509) 3 two five 07 four zero. If no answer please leave a message and I will return calls in the order I got them.
The car has 229,801 miles on it. It also comes with a new set of front disc brake pads, and new oil filter.
irowiki
Highest Ranking Member

Re: 1983 Toyota Tercel 4WD SR5 Wagon - $350 (Spokane)

Post by irowiki »

If it was closer I would snap it up. :(
Former Tercel Enthusiast (not a practical family car anymore but they still have a place in my heart)

Site administrator, if something is broken, PM me!

87 Corolla FX16, 105k
94 Jamboree RV (Ford E-350), 90k
95 Camry Wagon, 170k
97 4runner, 275k