OEM Parts source with good diagrams 2011

This is a forum JUST for posting part numbers.
hberdan
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: Sold my 1987 Tercel Dlx 4x4 Wagon but miss driving it everyday. I don't miss working on it, though.

OEM Parts source with good diagrams 2011

Post by hberdan »

This place has excellent parts diagrams and factory part numbers right in with the parts listings and prices.
I've not ordered from them, don't know what their shipping is like; am only posting this for reference.
Other vendors show Toyota OEM parts numbers but either do not have parts diagrams, or their navigation to the actual part diagrams is quite convoluted.
Check it out:

http://www.villagetoyotaparts.com/default.aspx
"I'm high on the real thing: Powerful gasoline, a clean windshield, and a shoeshine."
xirdneh
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 87 tercel 4x4 wagon w/reringed engine, 83 tercel 4x4 wagon w/salvaged engine and 4.1 Diff's

Re: OEM Parts source with good diagrams 2011

Post by xirdneh »

i like that
Love those Tercell 4x4 wagons but they sure suffer from road noise.
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

WOW! GREAT find! GREAT resource!
This is MUCH easier to use than previous EPC sticky!
Village Toy is in Homosassa, FL, a tiny "census area" of 2300 people and near - absolutely nothing. OK, it's about 60 miles North of Tampa.
The prices on a couple of items I checked are close to Butler's and Conicelli's (and infinitely better than STL dealers).
I'm going to make it a sticky and move it to the new Parts Numbers Forum!
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Mad_Marx
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1986DLX (K.I.A. by a Texting Driver, currently being uses as a parts car) 1986 SR5 AC, Cruise, Sunroof a.k.a. TERC II Electric Boogaloo (restoration in progress). 1984 SR5

Post by Mad_Marx »

Great link! Thanks for posting!
87_4WD
My tercel:: '87 Tercel SR5 Wagon

Post by 87_4WD »

i have a question for the mods of the forum... i dont wanna overstep my boundaries so i figured i'd ask first. i work for a toyota dealership in PA and we just got a new parts website up and running, and i wanted to see if u would mind if i posted to link to it? no biggie if u dont want me too, just thought to check first!
1987 Toyota Tercel SR5 4WD Wagon (stock... for now, weber soon!!)
2002 Ford Focus ZX3
2010 Toyota Corolla S
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

I'm not the "owner" of the site - member Neu is - but I have no prob with it.
Lord knows I've given enough free plugs to Butler! And darn well-deserved ones as well, for price but primarily for customer service and attention!
Do you work for Conicelli in the Philly area? It has been mentioned several times as being price-competitive with Butler. A few members have purchased from it and apparently had no complaints.

OT, but I noticed Butler has a revised format for its parts site - I presume this is the one you are using, as it looks like a Toy-standard form.

Are you a wrench or parts guy or ? Is there any wrench at your store who remembers working on our Wonder Cars?
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
87_4WD
My tercel:: '87 Tercel SR5 Wagon

Post by 87_4WD »

thanks ARCHINSTL... I'm actually from Lancaster Toyota, was a wrencher, now in parts (wrenchin is more fun as a hobby) and yes there are ALOT of older guys who remember these little bundles of joy, every time I drive it to work I get a new story! anyway, the site is super new, I think maybe a week old now, and its not exactly a Toyota standard site. we're just trying to get it out there, get some feedback and hopefully be pretty competitive with the other guys, for the benefit of terc owners everywhere!
1987 Toyota Tercel SR5 4WD Wagon (stock... for now, weber soon!!)
2002 Ford Focus ZX3
2010 Toyota Corolla S
celtglen
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 84/2WD/Wagon-stock/311+K miles-original engine/original owner/ no mods

Post by celtglen »

Happened upon this site..you can SEARCH YOUR CAR parts by your VIN. They list typical Toyo prices for the parts but YOU CANNOT order FROM THEM.

Nonetheless it is great to have the Toyo parts #s for your personal vehicle and at least an idea of the cost(s).

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/

Cheers,
CG
4doorVIP
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1988 SR5 Wagon

Post by 4doorVIP »

Hey guys, here is another great site...it has all the diagrams for rhd imports as well

http://www.megazip.ru/ru/auto/toyota/view

I suggest using Google Chrome as it is a russian site but it ill translate it to English by default
2JZGTE-powered Tercel SR5
jessy
My tercel:: 84 sr5 weber carb AKA the "weed wagon"

Post by jessy »

i looked on that site and they did not list it as for sale but I did get the part NO 90119-10266 can you guys help me out thanks!!!