Wanted: Tercel 4WD

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
Chapelle
My tercel:: Presently no Tercel

Wanted: Tercel 4WD

Post by Chapelle »

Hello,

I had registered to this web-site in 2008 and I have not been in a long time. I used to have a 1985 Tercel 4WD that I was forced to give away. I won't go into the details too much, but it had broken down and I hadn't the time to fix it at all. It was over-heating despite me changing the thermostat and coolant. I reckon the head-gasket was about to go and then some fatal electrial problems prevented me from even starting the car. Anyways, it sat in my assigned parking spot at my townhouse, but the strata wanted it gone because it wasn't licenced. The problem was that I was in Colombia at the time and to make a long story short, it had been removed. I miss that car, even though nothing worked well. I would like to get my mitts another one. If there are any local cars available in or around Metro Vancouver B.C, that'd be great. All I'd like is a 4WD 6-speed that runs well, is air-cared and is in decent shape. Please send me a message if you've got one. Thank you.
tobiastercel
My tercel:: Earnestly Scouting

Re: Wanted: Tercel 4WD

Post by tobiastercel »

I am not sure if you are willing to go to washington to get one or not but if you keep your eyes peeled they are always going up on c=list.
welcome to the forum and good luck hunting
Chapelle
My tercel:: Presently no Tercel

Re: Wanted: Tercel 4WD

Post by Chapelle »

Hello,

Yes, I've looked in Craiglist before too. My brother had brought a car to Canada from the United States; lots of paperwork and an inspection is necessary. I'd have to make sure a potential car would pass a provincial inspection. I'll keep looking about. Thanks very much, eh.