rear bumper??

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
blade
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: No tercel. (stolen)

rear bumper??

Post by blade »

ok i have not had a bumper for a while (almost a year) and i have forund one on a 87 2wd wagon and i bought it and DAMMM the bumper dose not fit this is BS. so is there any one within a hour of okangan falls BC that has one i can buy for cheep i am very straped on cash and i hate having no rear bumper.
blade
Top Notch Member

Re: rear bumper??

Post by blade »

ok so no one can help me??? ok i will just have to wait for a one to show up at pick n pull.
So_Powerful
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 Toyota Tercel 4wd

Post by So_Powerful »

Who knows I might make another trip down there sometime I can bring you one then. Youshould have asked me when I brought the hitch down.
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

I am probably about 4 hours drive, there are several available at the local yard here in Arlington. And I have one in my garage you can have too (I have been saving it for 5 years as a "spare", now I just want it out of my garage).

You can pick up your carburator too (when I am done with it). I even install it for you if you bring your car.
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
blade
Top Notch Member

Post by blade »

well thank you both but i am not in the shape to go on a road trip right now petros. So_Powerful i should have asked but i am durty blonde so that explanse it i think. but if i get better i might do a trip out to one of you in the new year. i would love to go to alberta or to the states.
toughtercel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 83 4WD with some SR5 equip

Post by toughtercel »

ahhwww , just woke up , i must have miss your mail , lots of bumper in B.C. are pretty rusted , by looking outside ,look new but look under inside , all the metal are all gone(rusted right through) , I had a friend of my mine had a trailer hitch, i step on it ,then it fell off , it to rusted .At Alington ,WA , they have few nice solid bumpers, I am going to WA this Jan 2011.