Light/bezel/parts 1987 (questions)

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
terkill
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1987 Toyota Tercel 4WD

Light/bezel/parts 1987 (questions)

Post by terkill »

I've been searching a lot and can't find a good site that has stuff i need and that is easy to identify if it is the correct part. I am searching for the light bezels (plastic border around light), a grill, a front blinker and a front brake/blinker? i think it is? (it doesnt work so i dont know) and it is right next to the headlight. Its just small front doodads and everywhere i look doesnt give good information about the piece. my last resort is a junk yard, but connecticut junkyards rob you blind... they wanted $50 for a grill to my 87 elcamino when they were brand new for $35.
"If parts ain't flyin, you ain't tryin"
Neu
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 SR5 No Mods

Re: Light/bezel/parts 1987 (questions)

Post by Neu »

goto a different junkyard? or just sneak the parts out. bring a nice big toolbox and say you have to remove something big, like an axle or something. Then just put your nice new headlight trim in the toolbox on the bottom.

Everyone does it ;)
terkill
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1987 Toyota Tercel 4WD

Re: Light/bezel/parts 1987 (questions)

Post by terkill »

thats a sick idea, ill try that, i've gone to about 4 and they all have around the same pricing, but they also all have 2 people watch you as you look around a car and annoy you about being careful (insurance reasons I'm guessing)
"If parts ain't flyin, you ain't tryin"