Hornbeam?

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
Thereminator
Top Notch Member

Post by Thereminator »

Fume's...what happend to the fuel~injector project? Did you fall into one o' them Vortex's and end~up in Finland again? :D
1984 SR5~Tercel 4wd-6.Spd<br><br>
Gasoline Fumes
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Gasoline Fumes »

Where is this vortex you speak of? Tell me now! :ph34r:

Anyway, we haven't really done much with the EFI conversion lately. I did modify the Suzuki EFI harness to work better on a Tercel and then brought it over to my friend's house to see how it fit on the 3AC. I think we need to extend the coolant temp wires, and then it should fit perfectly. The round Suzuki wiring harness grommet even fit in the Tercel's now unused oval A/C hole in the firewall like it was meant to go there.

I did realize that the scan tool I bought won't work on the '91 Suzuki Swift ECU we're putting in HB, no serial data output. :(

What we really need now is a fuel tank that will hold a couple of gallons, house the fuel pump and still fit in the engine compartment.

The progress isn't as fast as we'd like, my friend has a job and I'm working on my project car in addition to HB. Plus it's in my friend's shop, so I can't really just break in and work on it when he's not there. Or can I? Image
Thereminator
Top Notch Member

Post by Thereminator »

Good~Deal Fume's,please keep us aprised as we wory about what your "Doing" to Poor~Little~Hornbeen :( ! The exact location of the Vortex is priveliged information and likly to remain that way,sorry! :ph34r:
Thereminator
Top Notch Member

Post by Thereminator »

How bowt a portable marine gas tank? There inexpencive and should be close to the size youll need. <_< Check the Big sporting goods stores and marine suply. :)
Gasoline Fumes
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Gasoline Fumes »

Yeah, we need to start looking for a tank soon. I'll keep the marine tank in mind.