Thoroughly annoyed

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
Lateer
Top Notch Member

Post by Lateer »

First bad thing.
I broke the arm on my glasses. So now I've got a sharp piece of metal digging into my right temple. Not good. Making me irritable.
I went to the optometrist and it's going to cost me a little to get the new specs.

Second bad thing...
On the way to Uni after picking up the new Cv joint for the beloved Tercel, the beloved Tercel blew a heater hose. Miniscule little hole that pissed a bit of green coolant all over the engine bay. So, it's off to Toyota to get genuine parts, as normal heater hose won't go through bends like that, unfortunately.

Third bad thing...
I'm waiting. So I figure I'm either going to get poisoned in the lab this afternoon teaching, or drop the car onto my leg when I replace the joint or poison myself with the new coolant. Or something even worse.

I'll post again when something nasty shows up...
1983 Tercel SR5 with 185/75R14 tyres, 32/36 DGAV Weber carburetor, lumpy cam and upgraded Pioneer sound system. Veteran of several fire seasons (with the scars to show it) and known as "The Racing Turtle"
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

It's time to go into hiding...they are after you! :blink:

Well...maybe not...but I'd sort of watch what's going on........ B)
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

dug320
Top Notch Member

Post by dug320 »

And I thought I was the only teacher