kamiphloj Tercel,plus a couple of Mustang shots

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
kamiphloj
Top Notch Member

kamiphloj Tercel,plus a couple of Mustang shots

Post by kamiphloj »

I get an amazing amount of compliments on the paint job.This car was in pretty good shape paintwise till a hit and run found it.Camo can stand a little texture
I should have resized the mustang shots pan around a bit..
Odds are good one of us will keep the last surviving ,running Terc.Lets have fun but excercise a little restraint about blowing them up.
I appreciate this site and look forward to reading what you all write.
I have been driving 1 of 3 4wd tercs for 13 years figuring things out myself.It is wonderful to find help and the shared appreciation for the little beast.kamiphloj
Like my old Volvo 544 with 4wd.I seldom regret neversieze or threadlocker
Typrus
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Typrus »

Whereabouts near Fort are you? There is a possiblity I could snap some shots at some point. If I have a camera on me and see you at JJ's, you may unwittingly submit some photo's as well heh
RIP 10-07- 1984 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

RIP 04-05- 1986 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

1st Terc- 1987 Tercel SR5 4wd Wagon 6-speed, Sadly cubed

1985 Tercel Standard 4wd Wagon w/ 3-speed auto, Living a happy life in Boulder last I knew
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

So there's those horses. Not exactly in the high country.

There an older Jeep Wagoneer locally that someone covered completely in plastic camoflauge material...probably sort of expensive to do if bought retail.
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...