Pictures of my tercel

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
brianp
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: '85 4wd SR5, 220k miles

Pictures of my tercel

Post by brianp »

Just wanted to post some pictures of some various things I've done with my Tercel, as well as a movie. :)

I put 6 green LED's underneath the dash, which are operated by a switch in the center console

This is a camera mount I made, after looking at these plans:
http://www.ae92gts.com/ae92gts_video_mount.html

The mounting post for the camera itself needs to be improved, as it lets the camera wobble around too much.

And then a couple pictures from a recent trip on a forest road near North Bend, WA

It was a pretty fun road to go on, lots of bumps and large potholes, pretty much the only other vehicles on the road were large 4x4's, but my terc did just fine. :)

Here's a movie of the road, sorry it's wobbly, but it is still pretty good. :)
http://web.engr.oregonstate.edu/~plettb ... wding2.mov (7.5MB)
'85 SR5 4wd, A.K.A 'Peach", 221k miles!
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

North Bend!

That's where they filmed Twin Peaks.. creepy I watched it just the other night and just had to find out exactly where it was filmed. Did you go to the Double R diner and have some Cherry Pie? Damn that show was ahead of it's time.

Nice photos, so lush and green. Your car looks quite original and clean. Good idea with the camera mount. I'd recomend some sort of elasticised webbing made out of old inner tubes for a suspension type mounting so it doesn't move around on so much on the big bumps.

B.T.W watching your video...you drive like me, nice and cautious.

Matt
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms