selling my collection

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

selling my collection

Post by 3A-C Power »

I have a large collection of Tercel 4WD brochures and magazine articles both foreign and north american, that i'd like to offer to someone on this board. Though I was planning to, I never got around to scanning them, converting them etc. for use on this board, and knowing myself I never will, they just sit there. Someone here should appreciate this stuff, take good care of it and help put it on the site. I've got German, UK and Japanese brochures, and Motor Trend and Car+Driver magazines featuring the Tercel. Give me $25 for the lot of it and it's yours. I just want to make sure it will be looked after.
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

Your deal.

Post by terceldude »

What Japanese brochures do you have? What UK brochures do you have? I'm interested. If you have the August 1984 and May 1986 Tercel 4wd Estate brochure for the UK market, I WANT!!!!! I have the Japanese sedan brochure that I got off Yahoo! Japan Auctions and used http://www.rinkya.com to import them to my address in Massachusetts, USA. I'll scan them if you are interested. I don't know when, though. Perhaps when I have school again and when I'm in the library. They have a scanner hooked up, right there. :) :D :o 8) :lol: :wink:
K-Business
neonsport
Top Notch Member

Post by neonsport »

PM sent...
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

3A-C Power, Respond To This!

Post by terceldude »

3A-C Power, what Tercel 4wd brochures from the UK market do you have? If you have the May 1986 and August 1984 ones, can you please scan pictures of them into this thread? Thank you. Also give me the print reference numbers please. If you could also get me the August 1984 and May 1986 Tercel 4wd brochures for the Australia market and let me trade you my December 1985 one for the Austalian market and some May 1986 one that I don't know which market it belongs to, then that would be perfect! neonsport, what do you mean by just "PM sent..."?
K-Business
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

3A-C Power....................................

Post by terceldude »

I'm very interested in buying your UK market set of Tercel 4wd brochures if you scan the covers of them so I know what they look like before I buy them. I also need the price amount for all of your UK market Tercel 4wd brochures plus the price amount of expedited shipping with insurance to my 02481 zip code. Thank you.
K-Business
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

To 3A-C Power.

Post by terceldude »

YO 3A-C Power, are you there?! I really need you to answer me ASAP on this question the above questions I have about your collection. You haven't replied so far and I'm getting a little impatient. Dudeman, hurry it up, please. :) 8) :P :lol: :o :D :roll: :wink:
K-Business