American Shipping

Post here about...well...anything!
kingtercel

American Shipping

Post by kingtercel »

Im trying to buy a package over the net from an american company that ship internationally for a minimum of 200dolar purchase
whereas the package only costs $20 and i dont really want to buy 10 of them.
They ship any where in the US, are there any companys which forward shipping packages,(to Australia) which people know about??

or is there any one that could help me out?? ,
i will pay full shipping + extra to trustworthy person

thanks KingTercel
Mickey_D
Top Notch Member

Post by Mickey_D »

I drive right by my local post office on the way to work, so if you wanted to send it here and I'd forward it on, no problem......
1986 Tercel Wagon 4X4 SR5 (sold to splatterdog).

A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed, "To whom it may concern"!!
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

Hey king Tercel.. Where abouts are you in Australia?
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

kingtercel -
That quantity requirement is ridiculous - "Gee, boss, I don't know why we don't sell more stuff overseas... ."
Ditto on remailing it from St. Louis, Missouri if you prefer.
I've sold over 2K items on eBay (99% bicycle stuff), and a lot of the old BritBikeBits did go to Australia. So - I am familiar with the rates, etc.
PM me if you need
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
kingtercel

Post by kingtercel »

Im in perth Western Australia, the most isolated city in the world - makes for great road trips!

thanks a lot Mickey_d and ARCHINSTL, for the offer, ill give a message if it comes up in the next week

True it is quite an odd system, if you have to work to actualy get the product, but i thinkit's because they're more of a wholesalerand expect (would like) people to buy shippinng contaners of stock rather than an envelope of stuff.
it's damn annoying to have to pay the shippin prices to aust for stuf that americans get free shipping on, because shops dont stock it here, i guess soon enough ill have to pack up my terk and cruise over there