Snow!

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
brianp
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: '85 4wd SR5, 220k miles

Snow!

Post by brianp »

Well we got a bit of snow here today! (I know, it isn't all that much, but it's alot for this area) I took my tercel up the road up into the hills. Such fun! And great traction with the studded snow tires! :D

'85 SR5 4wd, A.K.A 'Peach", 221k miles!
DontFive

Post by DontFive »

The car looks beautiful in the snow :D

I want one soooooooo bad.

are those oversized tires?
Those Who Tell The Truth Shall Die, Those Who Tell The Truth Shall Live Forever.
www.geloktech.com

Sweet.

Post by www.geloktech.com »

Ya, thats awesome. I love driving my TERC in the snow. Although everyone here is meaning the metro area are a bunch of water heads. Its like they have never seen snow. Idiots, everywhere makes me laugh I passed 5 people up and over hills and around traffic because well, they were to pussy to attempt a weak hill even a speed bump these people get all panic like. Im afraid I'll slide around. Really the drivers in this town suck bunch of cry babies. OK enough ranting. Well the snow was great to drive around in for me made me appreciate my car even more.
Rasmus
Top Notch Member

Post by Rasmus »

Snow rules! :)
I love my tercel :)
brianp
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: '85 4wd SR5, 220k miles

Post by brianp »

DontFive wrote:The car looks beautiful in the snow :D

I want one soooooooo bad.

are those oversized tires?
Thanks!

No, the tires are just 175/70/R13's Mud/snow tires with studs. The same size as my regular tires.
'85 SR5 4wd, A.K.A 'Peach", 221k miles!
DontFive

Post by DontFive »

wow, maybe it's just the snow on them. They look great, perfect fit for the car. Your car looks so fresh and clean! so jealous :D

-Paul

PS - I'm liking the hat too, it's a nice touch.
Those Who Tell The Truth Shall Die, Those Who Tell The Truth Shall Live Forever.