86 Toyota Tercel Wagon for sale-Low miles!

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
pkdriver
My tercel:: 86 Toyota Tercel 4WD Deluxe

86 Toyota Tercel Wagon for sale-Low miles!

Post by pkdriver »

I am second owner on this 1986 Toyota Tercel 4WD Deluxe wagon, 193,000 miles running and in good condition! It has lived in NM all it's life, so no major rust! 6 speed manual transmission, sunroof, A/C that works, rear wiper, minimal surface rust just starting. New Tires, oil change, battery, tune-up and well cared for with all records from both owners. Known as the "Crème Puff" because of its crème color and its tendency to go and go with minimal repairs! I have many extra parts and that go with this car from my previous four Tercels. I have to sell it because having a elbow replacement removal doesn't allow me to drive a shift car anymore.
This is a really good, reliable vehicle that always starts, but will need the following in the near future: shocks and struts. The engine has some lower compression on 1 cylinder, but still has enough power to drive mountain roads near my home @ 7,000' , loaded with my pop-up tie dye business materials. Compression is 90-120-125-115.
For more information, email pknaturgrl@yahoo.com
Attachments
salepics 015.jpg
marx

Re: 86 Toyota Tercel Wagon for sale-Low miles!

Post by marx »

Emailed!