Reconnecting here

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
jeffro101
My tercel:: 1985 Tercel 4x4 wagon custom front end rebuilt engine rebuilt suspension Weber racing carb

Reconnecting here

Post by jeffro101 »

It's been ages since I posted anything here my bad. The only new car I ever bought is my 1985 Tercel 4X4 Wagon that I still own after all these years. She has a long wacky history but she's still in my driveway to this day. Once I figure out how to upload a video I'll share it here if that's cool with the group here. Thanks for this site these cars are too cool and my friends love it! Peace!
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Re: Reconnecting here

Post by dlb »

Welcome back! What was your user name here before?

I'm not sure if you can post videos here -- for photos, you scroll down below the text field, click 'attachments,' click 'add files' and do that, then click 'place inline' to put them in your post. But I don't know if that works for videos, I think there is a max file size and videos might be too big for that. I could be wrong though.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Re: Reconnecting here

Post by NWMO »

David,

I will reach out to Paul and see if that is hard to change. I assume it’s all about file size, but ??

Welcome back Jeffro.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain