Need front seat belts

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
Mosquito
Advanced Member

Need front seat belts

Post by Mosquito »

Wondering if anyone has a set of front seat belts? I would need the retractor, the belt, the "male" part of the buckle, and the anchor pillar, all with their bolts. These would be for an 87 4wd Tercel.
MootsMan
Top Notch Member

Post by MootsMan »

What color do you need ?? I'm probably going to be parting out an '84 sometime in the near future....next month or two, depending on how I can fit it in my schedule. The belts in this car are gray.
Mosquito
Advanced Member

Post by Mosquito »

Gray works for me!

Let me know when you are about to part it. I'm sort of in a rush for these (uh, seat belts are important) so if I can get them sooner from elsewhere, I probably will.

Cheers.
Mosquito
Advanced Member

Post by Mosquito »

Bump.

Anyone else got gray belts they could send my way? The wife is giving me real funny looks whenever I belt the kids into the back. . . :evil:
brianp
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: '85 4wd SR5, 220k miles

Post by brianp »

JCwhitney has some general seat belts which you could try, I'm not sure how well they match the original though.
'85 SR5 4wd, A.K.A 'Peach", 221k miles!
Mosquito
Advanced Member

Post by Mosquito »

brianp wrote:JCwhitney has some general seat belts which you could try, I'm not sure how well they match the original though.
Yeah, but for both it would run near $200 and I'm a cheap bastard. :D I was hoping a fellow Tercel head could kick me a set for $40-$50. :wink:
Mosquito
Advanced Member

Post by Mosquito »

Bump. :D Anyone got some used front belts they could take out of their parts car???? Grey?
2manytoys4menow
Advanced Member

Post by 2manytoys4menow »

Mosquito wrote:Bump. :D Anyone got some used front belts they could take out of their parts car???? Grey?
I'm going to the upullit today and if that 86 still has it's grey seatbelts I will get them for you . I think I'm going to just grab the feul tank while I'm there too . no rust and only $10 8) .
CHEVY BUTCHER
2manytoys4menow
Advanced Member

Just got back from upullit and I got your front seatbelts for a wopping $5.50 :lol: . I send you a pm . The 85 they had a few days ago got crushed this morning with good seats and a good windshield :evil: :evil: . crap , I better get the windshield out of the 86 I got the seatbelts from . Bruce .
CHEVY BUTCHER
2manytoys4menow
Advanced Member

i sent you a pm but got no reply . If you don't need the belt's that's cool . I can just save them for spares :) .
CHEVY BUTCHER
Mosquito
Advanced Member

Post by Mosquito »

2manytoys4menow wrote:i sent you a pm but got no reply . If you don't need the belt's that's cool . I can just save them for spares :) .
Just got your PM--sorry, I was away from the computer for a while!!!!

YES!!!!!! I still need them. I've sent you an e-mail. :D Thanks!!!!