Looking to part with my project. The car does run and drive, but not in condition for a long drive.
I’m going to try to list the work and everything I have, but am going to come up short. I cannot confirm everything I have is in good working condition, but believe most of it is.
I bought the car without an engine or trans, but swapped them from another car. Trans has been gone through and engine does run. Seems like it smokes a bit at start up, but not like you’re getting clouds of smoke when you drive it. I have replaced valve stem seals and head gasket. Has a Weber carb, but choke doesn’t seem to work. Could also be a factor in smoking. No leaks from engine or trans. Seems like front wheel bearings need replacement and tie rods or ball joints. I have these parts, new in package and will go with car.
See the pictures then ask me questions if needed. Tried to take good pics of my part bins, but probably didn’t catch everything. Highlight list below.
- extra engine- believe it’s a svt? Maybe that’s the wrong acronym…
- original carb- worked, but changed to Weber when was Smokey.
- extra grill (different style) and matching head lights
- most of a full exhaust
- some exterior trim pieces
- windshield, but is cracked
- new manual steering rack
- there is a power steering rack on the car currently, but no pump. I think I still have the pump somewhere.
- very very minimal rust on underside of car.
Asking $1500And I’m looking to sell everything together. Am open to trades if someone might want to trade a project Ford Ranger with a 2.3l 5 speed or Mazda 2300. Also into motorcycles and cuddy cabin boat.
Email contact probably best with questions. email@example.com
This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
1 post • Page 1 of 1