My first tercel wagon

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
Smatters09
My tercel:: 1983 toyota tercel wagon 4wd 5speed

My first tercel wagon

Post by Smatters09 »

Well I finally got me a wagon like I wanted picked this old girl up in Missouri and drove her home back to Pennsylvania shes a runner and in pretty good shape to got it for a good price figured I'd share a few pics of her for everyone I got it state inspected today she passed and made sure to fluid film undercoat it so it last longer will get that every year
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
splatterdog
Highest Ranking Member

Re: My first tercel wagon

Post by splatterdog »

Look like an excellent start! Better get the 5 gallon pail of fluid film. Kidding, kinda.
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

very nice T4wd. congratulations.

you might make a regular habit of hosing down the underside and wheel wells weekly during the months your area uses salt. I thought if I lived in an area like that I would build or buy some wheel ramps to get it a foot or so off the ground and just leave them handy in my driveway, and than make it a habit of parking on them and give it a quick wash down.
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
Smatters09
My tercel:: 1983 toyota tercel wagon 4wd 5speed

Post by Smatters09 »

I always use the 5 gallon buckets its thicker haha and I don't plan on driving it every day year round it's a toy when we a bunch of snow I'll take it out to play and stuff once and a while but other wise shes gonna stay out of the slop