A New Year’s Resolution....

Post here about...well...anything!
RockAuto Jessa
Top Notch Member

A New Year’s Resolution....

Post by RockAuto Jessa »

It's a new year and RockAuoto.com can help you make a New Year's Resolution you can keep. Why not make one of your New Year’s resolutions to better maintain your daily driver?

* Do you have slapping, screeching or vibrating wiper blades?
* Is your cabin air filter covered in dust, dirt, and debris?
* Are your brakes worn and need to be replaced?

Maintaining your daily driver is a great New Year’s Resolution as it is easy to keep and can improve your cars overall performance with just a few routine checks throughout the year.

Start off the new year right and get the parts you need at RockAuto.com to fix up your daily driver today.

www.RockAuto.com
vwrobus
My tercel:: 1984 tercel 4wd SR5 wagon

Re: A New Year’s Resolution....

Post by vwrobus »

I have made the resolution to rebuild my 1984 tercel 4wd with the great help from Rock Auto! I have had nothing but a great experience with Rock Auto! Great service and great prices and the parts needed for any job! I was able to get a complete exhaust system from Rock Auto without any problems! Works and sounds great! Thank you Rock Auto!
emmahumpfritter
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 tercel 4wd

Post by emmahumpfritter »

I've used rock auto quite a few times in the past, but have to say, I feel a bit targeted by this thread. How about just letting us come to you...as it should be? Thanks, Happy New Year Rock Auto!
260K with no end in sight....
ohcanada_00
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1984 DLX 4WD

Post by ohcanada_00 »

emmahumpfritter wrote:I've used rock auto quite a few times in the past, but have to say, I feel a bit targeted by this thread. How about just letting us come to you...as it should be? Thanks, Happy New Year Rock Auto!
A MUCHHHHH nicer way to say something similar that I was thinking.
"Any car which holds together for an entire race is entirely too heavy" -Colin Chapman

84' DLX with 6 speed (the project beast) 'Tora'
84' SR5 'Tori' (the daily driver)
08' Scion xB
04' Kawasaki Z1000
Neu
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 SR5 No Mods

Post by Neu »

Rock Auto has advertised on the site in the past and is always welcome to post on here.
shogun
Highest Ranking Member

Post by shogun »

my new years resolution is finaly feed some boost properly to the tercel, i need some parts which already bought in rock auto
tercel 4wd custom suspension, under drive pulley, vented brakes, cold air intake, and plenty more to come