AIM/MSN/ICQ/Yahoo names

Post here about...well...anything!
Neu
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 SR5 No Mods

AIM/MSN/ICQ/Yahoo names

Post by Neu »

Okay so I figured we might as well make a list of our instant messenger names.

So for me it's
AIM: Forkloo
MSN: neuster@gmail.com
Yahoo: monroemonster

That's all! List yours and we'll all talk.
terkill
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1987 Toyota Tercel 4WD

Re: AIM/MSN/ICQ/Yahoo names

Post by terkill »

cool idea here

AIM: AdioWRX
MSN: darkstandard@gmail.com
"If parts ain't flyin, you ain't tryin"
shogun
Highest Ranking Member

Post by shogun »

msn: shoguntuning@hotmail.com
yahoo: garcia.alejandro86
tercel 4wd custom suspension, under drive pulley, vented brakes, cold air intake, and plenty more to come
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

Post by terceldude »

nice and very interesting idea, Shogun, and this way we can all connect with each other maybe more often than on here... Mine are as follows:

AIM: sodarocksman
Yahoo: coolkevin366

you all should check out http://www.meebo.com . It lets you chat with different chat sites at the same time!!! For instance, FaceBook, MySpace, AIM, Yahoo, etc... :) I am a member on there and I am terceldude on there as well, so you guys know how to find me, if need be... Cheers!! ;)

P.S. Be sure to add me!!!
K-Business
Neu
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Neu »

in the spirit of showing up kevin, i'll go ahead and recommend digsby. connects yahoo, msn, aol, facebook, etc etc.

digsby.com go check it out.
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

Post by terceldude »

in the spirit of showing up kevin, i'll go ahead and recommend digsby. connects yahoo, msn, aol, facebook, etc etc.

digsby.com go check it out.
I checked it out... It looks cool, but you have to download it. I use a library computer and I don't get administrator privileges to do things of that sort... BTW, Neu, can you not use my name directly on the forum because it is embarassing and I don't want some non-T4wd member to search the forum, find my name, search the crap out of me and access my personal info... I don't like stalkers unless they are women and looking for men to hook up with or something.... Verstehe mich? Danke schoen... :lol: :)
K-Business
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Or people wearing diapers - or looking for nascent rookie rappers...
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

Post by terceldude »

Or people wearing diapers - or looking for nascent rookie rappers...
Tom M.
how does this relate to my last post and how cares about this?! Fler ist eine gute rapper und Ich hab gesprochen mit ihm heute! Do you want his FaceBook or MySpace accounts so you can friend him?? And actually young girls or older girls wearing diapers is HOT, but who cares what you think about it.... 8)
K-Business
terkill
Top Notch Member

Post by terkill »

Actually my friend listens to german rap and I didn't actually know it was Fler since my headunit doesn't say the author, just through it was random rapper. Fler-NDW2005 is pretty badass, I'll give that to you. That's the only song i know that's "german rap". I listen to generic rock and some drum and bass not really a rap person.
Neu
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Neu »

I like britney spears and christina aguilera. Gosh they're amazing.

Now this thread is about peoples AIM/MSN/Yahoo/ICQ names.
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

Post by terceldude »

I like britney spears and christina aguilera. Gosh they're amazing.

Britney = She is worse sounding than Christina, IMO... She doesn't totally use her her real voice, just a machine....
Actually my friend listens to german rap and I didn't actually know it was Fler since my headunit doesn't say the author, just through it was random rapper. Fler-NDW2005 is pretty badass, I'll give that to you. That's the only song i know that's "german rap". I listen to generic rock and some drum and bass not really a rap person.
Make your friend jealous by telling him that I know FLER and have jhis MySpace and Facebook accounts!! Oh and duh, NDW2005 was one of his most bad-ass songs!! Wir Bleiben Stehen was also very badass and if you listen to his latest songs such as "Ich bin Deutscha" and "Niemals in New York" also badass, he also did a couple songs with German rapper Massiv who is partially Lebanese and maybe a little black... I listened to his DISS track against German rapper, KOLLEGAH called "Schrei Nach Liebe", that and "Lutsch Mein Schwanz" and "Ich Werde Nie Vergessen" and lastly and especially "Ich fick Dich" were super badass!!

I highly recommend you purchase the RAP CITY BERLIN dvds 1 & 2 at amazon.de and amazon.com, I think and you will be surprised big time!!! Jeneez, a female Germale rap trio with one black member are also very good and tight, if you will... You should look them up to!! Also last but not least, right now, is Joe Rilla. Check out his very tight song called "Auferstanden aus Ruinen"! That was from 2007...

Matter of fact, I can help your friend find some other very cool German rap songs, even this old 2006 one showing raciness and sexiness:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvKAnv34gNo&translated=1

and here is Fler's "Ich Fick Dich" song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieXKmEE75hE&translated=1

I think this song is about sex!! fler goes by the pseudonym Frank White and Bushido as Sonny Black..

Have your friend enjoy those songs and you, terkill! :D
K-Business
terkill
Top Notch Member

Post by terkill »

Thanks, terceldude
Neu wrote:I like britney spears and christina aguilera. Gosh they're amazing.

And you, you just LOVE jumping at the opportunity to lash back at terceldude, don't you? This is like the 5th thread I've seen having to do with him in some way where he's done nothing wrong (I've seen the discussion about the funny ghetto typing, which I don't mind, I have a sense of humor, not everyone is the same and certain people communicate differently , I'm not talking about that thread.) I'm on the Off topic part of the forums, asking a question I to a fellow Tercel4wd.com member, Chill Out Bro And that's cool you like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, I guess.
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

Post by terceldude »

And you, you just LOVE jumping at the opportunity to lash back at terceldude, don't you? This is like the 5th thread I've seen having to do with him in some way where he's done nothing wrong (I've seen the discussion about the funny ghetto typing, which I don't mind, I have a sense of humor, not everyone is the same and certain people communicate differently , I'm not talking about that thread.) I'm on the Off topic part of the forums, asking a question I to a fellow Tercel4wd.com member, Chill Out Bro And that's cool you like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, I guess.
Thanks for those kind words and cool stuff, Terkill... Terkill, I like you and I think you are a very cool guy!=)

Oh and for the video stuff, etc. : You are welcome! I will send you more for your friend if you want... He can also check out Rapkilla, Sarajevo Kids and Automatikk, they are also very good!

If he doesn't mind Haesslich rap, which means "Ugly rap" then I will suggest Kunstfehler & Scheusal.. You can see their Shout-out video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY4wtWP2pG4&translated=1

Here is their song "Hofnarr" which means "court" with also rappers Blokkmonsta, Schwartz, Uzi and I think Dr. Jekyll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YPXUHMJoA&translated=1

If you have your friend check out Kaisaschnitt, he's also awesome!!

Blokkmonsta, Uzi and SDBY did a very cool song from 2007, I think, called "Schock Therapie" and Blokkmonsta did an awesome song with Schwartz "Todeschwadron" in 2006, I think.... I can give your friend the MySpace pages of some of those rappers, if he'd like...

I am always there to help!!! 8) :D
K-Business
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

Post by terceldude »

Let me add:

Your friend may even like Baggefudda with "Danke Tschuess" from Darmstadt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghnf4-9hGcw&translated=1

and a rapper who sounds fairly similar to Fler, Adinalin from Duesseldorf:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyO-9Ss2_0U&translated=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xkv3vk8O9U&translated=1

ENJOY!!!!!!!!! 8)
K-Business
Neu
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Neu »

Neu wrote:Now this thread is about peoples AIM/MSN/Yahoo/ICQ names.